Indian Motorcycle Community

Americans need to stop glamorizing this stupidy. If I ever meet Jenner, I will call him Bruce.

Back in the day these people would be treated by a shrink.

http://www.infowars.com/transgender-father-abandons-7-children-to-become-6-year-old-girl/

• Like 2

Americans need to stop glamorizing this stupidy. If I ever meet Jenner, I will call him Bruce.

Back in the day these people would be treated by a shrink.

http://www.infowars.com/transgender-father-abandons-7-children-to-become-6-year-old-girl/

I have never fully researched this, but it is my understanding that up until the late 70's (?) the APA considered homosexuality a mental disorder. This position was changed, not by scientific evaluation or study, but by petition. Yes! By petition! If this is true then I believe we have a cure for cancer if we all pull together and PETITION the medical community to stop insisting cancer is a disease.

And for the record, there are numerous homosexual recovery and counseling programs (banned in Cal?) that have demonstrated great successes. Too bad these helpful organizations do not get the same attention as Bruce - yes, HIS name is Bruce. Cutting off you penis and putting silicone in your chest does not make a man a woman. It's just an elaborate and diabolical disguise. And if anyone is interested in the biblical implications, cross dressing is prohibited in Dueteronomy 22:5.

• Like 1

Who says he/she cut it off? :lookaround2:

Go ahead & be gay ~ mo pussy for me, right? :oops:

How's that working out for ya? :oh: