Indian Motorcycle Community

Shooting In Kali ,,,,

Yeah, it was all over the news last night. Husband and wife team from Qatar.

Liberals in this country are blaming the guns rather than the people. California already has the strongest anti-gun laws in the country.

• Like 2

This is nothing but work place violence and brought on by global warming, you need to gvie up your weapons because your government will protect you even after we bring in 600,000 Syrian refugees that want to kill you, we know whats best. :no:

• Like 7

San Bernardino ...

The land of fruits & nuts.... eventually someone was going to say it, I thought it may as well be me.

• Like 1

12347893_1687409611482811_97308392418537

If the media starts screaming "terrorism! terrorism!" people get all scared. That's what the terrorists want, they win.

they say it's "a workplace dispute" and make it sound like it's just someone going postal, perhaps people will think "hey, maybe I shouldn't such an asshole at work".

"hey, maybe I shouldn't such an asshole at work".

this is very disturbing!

how about that asstray?

:pirate1:

this is very disturbing!

how about that asstray?

:pirate1:

Think I'm just gonna keep mine. But I do see one on Ebay right now for $35 buy-it-now or best offer.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Indian-Motorcycle-Ashtray-/231768870737?hash=item35f6804f51:g:XfkAAOSwcBhWW2c4

• Like 1

Think I'm just gonna keep mine. But I do see one on Ebay right now for $35 buy-it-now or best offer.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Indian-Motorcycle-Ashtray-/231768870737?hash=item35f6804f51:g:XfkAAOSwcBhWW2c4

owe you a drink! thanks

If the media starts screaming "terrorism! terrorism!" people get all scared. That's what the terrorists want, they win.

they say it's "a workplace dispute" and make it sound like it's just someone going postal, perhaps people will think "hey, maybe I shouldn't such an asshole at work".

No. We have a balless weak kneed sympathizer as President who won't admit when he's wrong and that the war on terror is real. He's spent 7 years blaming everybody else on the problems and division of this Country when it's been him and his executive orders. Not to mention his pandering to the media.

• Like 4

No. We have a balless weak kneed sympathizer as President who won't admit when he's wrong and that the war on terror is real. He's spent 7 years blaming everybody else on the problems and division of this Country when it's been him and his executive orders. Not to mention his pandering to the media.

12316193_1022393881156791_42710779465836

• Like 3

what a lovely looking couple , everyones dream neighbor :Oo:

From what I understand, one of their neighbors was suspicious of their activities - they saw a lot of arabic looking men coming and going all the time. Anyway - the neighbor didn't report it because he didn't want to be called a racist.

That's the kind of shit this PC culture gets us.

• Like 1

WTF?

Ive seen enough...

When an act like this goes down, every mosque should be searched & surveilled nationwide like France is doing. :nod:

• Like 6

WTF?

Ive seen enough...

When an act like this goes down, every mosque should be searched & surveilled nationwide like France is doing. :nod:

The problem is that our country, being the JV team, just isn't man enough to do that.

12316193_1022393881156791_42710779465836

More laws and gun free Zones. That was the first thing spewing out of Hillary Clinton's mouth. Criminals and terrorists don't care about laws. They're laughing their asses off at that rhetoric.

I think we're on the same page with this issue.