Indian Motorcycle Community

Where Are They Now?

Well I just put a new battery in my 03 Chief and cleaned her up for ride tomorrow and while cleaning the bike I got to thinking, where are they now?

1. Now that Indian has a new engine and most PP 100 have been rebuilt, what is Joe Malfa up to these days? Is he still rebuilding / fixing PP 100 engines?

2. What the heck ever happened to Bling Bling?

3. What the heck ever happened to Black Dog?

4. What the heck ever happened to Danny, Mr. Fudgebolt?

5. What ever happened with John White and his quest to build bikes and engines?

6. What eve happened to Doc and Medicine Girl?

Inquiring minds want to know. :moped:

Well I just put a new battery in my 03 Chief and cleaned her up for ride tomorrow and while cleaning the bike I got to thinking, where are they now?

1. Now that Indian has a new engine and most PP 100 have been rebuilt, what is Joe Malfa up to these days? Is he still rebuilding / fixing PP 100 engines?

I think so, his website is still up and running.

I personally don't know him/her.

He's still on here.

He's on occasionally, Mostly on facecrack these days (singing terribly)

He got his ass handed to him and (thankfully) gave up and sold out to someone (I heard Ant but not sure)

He's flown the coop, disagreements with IIRA TC so he gave up on both forums. He's on facecrack though.

Well I'm still here........................ 2002 Holy Shit!!!......13 years next month....Send money, I think I have PTSD!!! Chris may have caused it.......

Edited by snogoer
  • Like 1

1) There are still many PP100's that need repair & when not doing that he has a bizz that works on intakes of diesel engines that get them to pass EPA requirements.

2) Bling is still living in the Central Coast, Indian (motorcycles) are not at the forefront of his activities any longer.

3) Blackdog is still living on the Central Coast mostly riding his Goldthang, we speak occasionally

4) Danny who??

5) He no longer has anything to do with CH, he is (was) building a custom house & his new flavor of the month was some kind of "green business" he is no longer associated with APE. I am told Ant is back in the Bay area running a auto junk-yard

6) MG just had a baby & they are doing well, they no longer visit either sites, as stated he is on facephuk, I am in contact with Mark weekly (mostly on Suturdays) about Ole' Miss football

Well I'm still here........................ 2002 Holy Shit!!!......13 years next month....Send money, I think I have PTSD!!! Chris may have caused it.......

You think you have it "now" Just wait till we are neighbors..... :grin:

• Like 4

1) There are still many PP100's that need repair & when not doing that he has a bizz that works on intakes of diesel engines that get them to pass EPA requirements.

2) Bling is still living in the Central Coast, Indian (motorcycles) are not at the forefront of his activities any longer.

3) Blackdog is still living on the Central Coast mostly riding his Goldthang, we speak occasionally

4) Danny who??

5) He no longer has anything to do with CH, he is (was) building a custom house & his new flavor of the month was some kind of "green business" he is no longer associated with APE. I am told Ant is back in the Bay area running a auto junk-yard

6) MG just had a baby & they are doing well, they no longer visit either sites, as stated he is on facephuk, I am in contact with Mark weekly (mostly on Suturdays) about Ole' Miss football

Thanks for the info,

I guess Danny is dust in the wind?

I don't Facebook, so someone please tell Doc I miss his ugly mug and honest perspective, and we ALL mid MG's photo shoots.

firebird is that cool dog still with you?

It has been nice not to read "moderator please shut down this thread because somebody posted something that made my butt hurt"

• Like 3