Indian Motorcycle Community

35 Dead And 100 Held Hostage In Paris

Can't be, weapons , especially automatic weapons are not allowed in France. Oshithead said back in June that "mass shootings do not occur in other civilized nations due to not having easy access to guns"

Must be workplace violence, a number of masked men in a coordinated attack shouting "alluh ackbar"

Yeah that it's

keep you six clear and powder dry brothers

• Like 3

And don't venture up that driveway in the Black Hills without an invitation.... Sometimes your life depends on good decisions.

Oh don't worry about the Rottweiler's, worry about the guy with the rifle...

• Like 1

7 locations in Paris have been attacked. I expect the fatalities to be over 100 when it's all said and done.

And the attackers have been heard yelling Allah Akbar (however you spell it..) but we're not sure that muslims are involved.

If anything this ought to knock hillary out of the prez race - open borders and anti 2nd amendment. Trump ought to get a boost for his position on those issues.

We ought to close our borders ... oh wait we can't, no fence. At least we can defend ourselves... unless we're in a no gun zone.. so I guess we can't do that either. THIS is what those fuckers in government have gotten us to.

• Like 3

Take care when going to malls.

Didn't Obummer just say today that he has ISIS contained ???? The guy they caught in the night club said "I am ISIS".

He must be delusional, huh? :no:

• Like 1

" al quada is on the run"

" ISIS is the JV team"

"Make no mistake , ISIS is not Islam "

"The US is not nor will ever be at war with Islam"

The Benghazi attacks were a result of a YouTube video"

Remember he and lurch want to bring 175,000 of the scumbag terrorist HERE!

• Like 1

Muslim ghettos are armed to the teeth with full auto Kalashnikovs, while the genpop is disarmed.

Yslam is colonizing the entire western world ghetto by ghetto.

Ugly :ooh2:

• Like 1

Muslim ghettos are armed to the teeth with full auto Kalashnikovs, while the genpop is disarmed.

Yslam is colonizing the entire western world ghetto by ghetto.

Ugly :ooh2:

And here, Prison by Prison population too ! !

:moped:

Dave

Notice that in Paris they declared Martial Law - and went around confiscating firearms. Yeah - smart move that... disarm the intended victims while the attackers remain armed to the teeth.

If Martial Law were declared here - wouldn't the same thing happen?

Notice that in Paris they declared Martial Law - and went around confiscating firearms. Yeah - smart move that... disarm the intended victims while the attackers remain armed to the teeth.

They could try

• Like 2

I have an old Marshall's badge I got @ Wall Drug about 50 years ago so I get to keep my weapons :nod:

• Like 3

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2015/11/14/terror-attack-paris/75760842/

French police remained on high security Saturday evening, as heavily armed security forces

surrounded the Pullman Hotel near the Eiffel Tower, Reuters reports.

Paris prosecutor Francois Molins said all seven terrorists — wearing identical suicide vests —

died during the attacks late Friday, including one killed by French police and

two who detonated their vest as security forces closed in.

"We can say at this stage of the investigation there were probably three coordinated teams

of terrorists behind this barbaric act," he said at a news conference late Saturday.

Edited by CHIEF DOC 99

To the attention-mongers only concerned with being center stage, $15 an hour and poop swastikas are more earth shattering than a measly terrorist attack in Paris. How dare 127 murdered Parisians take away their limelight! Obviously another right-wing conspiracy! :rotfl:

• Like 1

To the attention-mongers only concerned with being center stage, $15 an hour and poop swastikas are more earth shattering than a measly terrorist attack in Paris. How dare 127 murdered Parisians take away their limelight! Obviously another right-wing conspiracy! :rotfl:

The sniveling little assholes want a "safe zone ?"

Stay in your playpen ...pussies

• Like 1

i think its finally time to turn raghead countries to glass to get a message across ,obama ? hell no ,no balls he is one of them ,watch Putin ,he dont give a shit what the world thinks ,he has the balls .come on push the red button i fuckin dare ya .

• Like 3

I read today that some leftist loonies are saying the attack in Paris was due to the right wing conservative republican rhetoric in the USA.

A bit of a stretch... considering that the attack was in Paris....

i think its finally time to turn raghead countries to glass to get a message across ,obama ? hell no ,no balls he is one of them ,watch Putin ,he dont give a shit what the world thinks ,he has the balls .come on push the red button i fuckin dare ya .

Putin's play is for all the oil in the Arab states, NOTHING LESS

12227685_1644044665849321_53402888967579

Provocative poster of a movie Made In France - with Natalie Portman, a thriller that was due to open next week. It's a provocative image: a picture of the Eiffel Tower made in part out of an AK-47 assault rifle.

Events have overtaken the film since then. After the co-ordinated terror attacks in Paris on Friday night, the film's release has been delayed and the poster is being taken down ,,,,,

All of this carnage and ex-NBC anchor Brian Williams' primary concern is how it may affect the climate change conference. :no: Nothing is too important to interfere with the Leftist agenda.

12227685_1644044665849321_53402888967579

Provocative poster of a movie Made In France - with Natalie Portman, a thriller that was due to open next week. It's a provocative image: a picture of the Eiffel Tower made in part out of an AK-47 assault rifle.

Events have overtaken the film since then. After the co-ordinated terror attacks in Paris on Friday night, the film's release has been delayed and the poster is being taken down ,,,,,

"The menace comes inside" ~ la menace vient de l'interieur ..

The menace has been festering inside ~ used to be working class hero, now it is jihad warrior hero ~ fester away.

Youth is wasted on the young easily brainwashed fools who have no ambition for anything else constructive.

Al Gore climate change is upstaged, U2 & FooFighter concert postponed lefties left with panties in a wad.

Too bad the Muzzy pimps did not interrupt & disrupt the climate fan party maybe not enough guts for that.

Safer to attack unarmed crowds out for a night of fun & entertainment. Muzzy pussyboy cowards.

Isn't it odd that a movie is often precursor to actual events... terrorist events that is?

The Syrian ME refugees are a destabilization force & nothing more.

Let 'em stay in Syria and duke it out, in fact all military aged males should not be allowed to leave at all.

After the Armenian genocide at the hand of Turks, the bloodmeal & ground up bones of the Armenian victims

was sold out of merchant ships in Marseilles harbor south of France & around the world for fertilizer.

Turks taught Hitler how to act.

These tango mofos have been planning attacks on US soil for decades now.

It's going to happen if we do nothing.

Isn't it odd that a movie is often precursor to actual events... terrorist events that is?

Well.....according to Madam Secretary, the attacks in Benghazi were the result of a movie.... :rolleyes:

Well.....according to Madam Secretary, the attacks in Benghazi were the result of a movie.... :rolleyes:

The result of a plan for sure...but whose plan was it?

Whose agenda did it serve?

All the players are crooked vultures looking on the killing fields.

Triple doublecross mofos in present governments are not to be trusted uhuh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3QzsbS9cHs

Scumbag Blues
Innocence has no resistance

Against a wicked counselor such as I.

You won't make it out.

Shall I lead you to my parlor,

Poison offers disguised, in just your size.

You won't make it out.

You may think me altruistic,

Feel my dark hypnosis closing in.

You won't make it out.

Then you grow cold,

Cold

As a stare.

As if no,

None,

Could compare.

But you don't know,

How close,