Indian Motorcycle Community

Rest In Peace Double D

Sorry to hear this Sno. Prayers from the City of Angels.

Thoughts and prayers for Double D's family and friends.

Sorry for your loss.

Sno, Did Double D work for Indian in some capacity? It's been a couple years, but he looks familiar.

Chris

Double d was the demo truck driver at the first demo event in hot springs Arkansas

Very likable guy

This is the same guy Mark Moses and Eddie Brimer have been mentioning in their posts on FB as to his death and helping the family financially. He was the demo truck driver for Indian Kings Mountain.

• Like 1

Chris

Double d was the demo truck driver at the first demo event in hot springs Arkansas

Very likable guy

...his rig...IIRAtagonsemi-Copy_zps826cc007.jpg

IMG_0159_zpsqhoblwqi.jpg

Edited by harleynot
  • Like 1

This is the same guy Mark Moses and Eddie Brimer have been mentioning in their posts on FB as to his death and helping the family financially. He was the demo truck driver for Indian Kings Mountain.

.....IMG_0267_zps1ajcfsvl.jpg

• Like 1

They don't know yet. Maybe a heart attack. David fought demons all his life. His sister Debbie works right beside my wife and they are very close friends. I made a little cedar box for his remains. I will post a picture later.

• Like 5

They don't know yet. Maybe a heart attack. David fought demons all his life. His sister Debbie works right beside my wife and they are very close friends. I made a little cedar box for his remains. I will post a picture later.

thanks badndn ,i just wondered

Awesome Eddie...I am sure he is smiling at that as well. Gotta put a IIRA sticker on the bottom though....just wouldnt be the same unless it was tagged.

• Like 3