Indian Motorcycle Community

I'm Back Bitches!!! Sno's Come Home!!!

We got some new rides happening. one in Colorado in June and one in the Ozarks in July. The barn is still going strong. We've had the usual happen. Some disgruntled folks have left but we have a lot of new one's.

Al

• Like 2

ozark%20gathering_zpsgx5dr1be.jpg

The Lake of the Ozarks “Gathering”

July 2nd thru July 8th 2016

Town & Country Motel

5451 Osage Beach Parkway

Osage Beach Mo.65065

573-348-5677

Gateway Iron Indians invite you to the 1st annual “Gathering”

· Help us celebrate the 4th of July, with 2 nights of scheduled Fireworks, and participate in a week long family orientated gathering of Indian Motorcycles & Riders.

· $10 entry fee gives you the opportunity to collect five stamps during the week, on the daily rolling poker run routes, & Winner Takes All.

· Extras Routes will be available for the just the adventurist Riders.

· Come get your kicks on Route 66, with several of the Routes traveling on the Historic Road.

· You might be a winner. Spin the Marble wheel during the week and collect 4 colors, Values to the colors assigned on Thursday night

· Enjoy a B rated Biker Movie on movie night.

· Learn some of the Indian Motorcycle History at History DVD night.

· Test your knowledge of Indian Motorcycles History at “Trial by trivia.”

· Awards will be given out Friday Night

· Come and be included in the Group picture to capture the moment in time

· After riding thru some of the Missouri Boot Hills during the day relax by the pool at night and enjoy the commodore of fellow enthusiasts, & maybe even a prom to Hootenanny.

· Explore even more of the local Lake of The Ozark roads, culture, events, and more.

· Enjoy some of the local fine eating establishments & unusual places in the area, and around the Lake.

· Visit the Grand Glaize Stat Park in the Lake of the Ozarks.

When Making reservation please tell Matt, or Lee that you are with the IRON INDIANS.

Cutoff date for the rooms is May 1st 2016 and after that you will have to sleep on the parking lot!!

So what'd I miss in 3 years???D

A lot of good riding along with some praise & hatemail... the usual when someone goes AWOL around here... :grin:

Are you back to messin' with motorsickles yet?

Didja finally make your fortune out on those oilfields? :pirate1:

you missed a bunch of shit.....

your old dealership fucking up some shit...

newbies worried about bugs and engine heat and sweat stains on their distressed leather....

some started another ride group and some went over to the factory group.....

some that dont own indians come here and bad mouth them and try to convert us to victory pieces of dung......

a new ride is being put together instead of IRIP....for IIRA and as continuation of honoring Lumpy.

stu is still a hobbit, harleynot still drinks, and we are still doing the Ride to the Barn each year....and Hasbin and I are still assholes.

• Like 5

Only gone for three years? Nothing much has gone on in the Indian world since then....

Welcome back from a whining newbie.

3 years in prison ? foreign legion ? hell us newer folks gotta know , :Oo:

Sno - come on down the the IIRA Reunion in the Rockies - June 10-13 2016.

http://www.indianroads.net/events/reunion.html

The Darkhorse I bought from you in 2011 is still running great, and I traded my last HD for a 2014 Vintage to keep her company in the garage.

Well, none of you got any better looking!!! Except for Eraser Head!! I sure missed my people! Nope.... not back in the biz yet, not sure when or even if I will. So you folks who back 10 years plus know my passion for Indian, well I learned something............. Never cross your passion with a paycheck............. I've been and still am in the oil fields of ND, I head up a business development department for a frac sand transload and transportation company. I have no idea why, but through all of the setbacks in the oil industry, they've seen fit to keep me on and now I maybe getting a promotion. I'm humbled and grateful to say the least. A lot of fine folks have been sent packing, the ones of us left have had the opportunity to learn new responsibilities. They provide me a home in Sidney, MT and I don't have many chances to get home since the scope of our work has been increased. Momma seems OK with it too as long as the paychecks don't bounce. I have to tell you, my brothers and sisters from our fine organization Montana is a fine place to clear your head, and some head clearing was in order for me! I am impressed that you folks are welcoming me back, and I can't tell how happy I am to be back among my own folks!!! So, where the hell is Chris...................?

Sno

• Like 7

Welcome back Sno... But contrary to what Brock says... I'm no longer a hobbit.... Them fucks raised their standards ....

• Like 3

Just a side note........... I'm not really interested in discussing Fargo or bashing them or any people from there. I put my heart into that like I put it into Indian Motorcycles. I just want to be back with my peeps with that chapter behind me and only good times ahead of me with this fine group of people. Thanks again............Sno

• Like 3

Welcome back Sno... But contrary to what Brock says... I'm no longer a hobbit.... Them fucks raised their standards ....

Sounds like we're both Fucked then............I never got the memo!!!

I hope so................I miss that old bastard!

All schitting aside, always good to have one a the good ones back.......................

• Like 1