Indian Motorcycle Community

Indian Motorcycle In A New Film

Great, lets perpetuate the myth that guys buy bikes to reclaim their lost youth and then act like assholes. I remember being asked a bunch of times " are you guys like Wild Hogs? Remember that terrible movie? My response usually was, no, I know how to ride my bike.

I think its great to have film makers showcase the Indian, whether it be a comedy, drama, action movie, etc.

And I liked the movie "Wild Hogs" it was funny, and lets face it, we all would have liked to see some Indians in that one as well. :laughlong:

• Like 4

Can you imagine the shit storm if this had been an HD instead of an Indian?

Can you imagine the shit storm if this had been an HD instead of an Indian?

Yep, everyone cheered when Arnold rode out on the T3 Indian, I guess because its an action - guy movie. I say the more exposure, the better.

Marky Mark even wore an Indian T-shirt in TED 2. He maybe a bleeding heart anti-gun liberal, but at least he is wearing Indian logo shirts in his movies promoting the brand and yes I am sure he is getting paid a lot to do it, but better Indian than HD.

Like many Hollywood actors, I hate their liberal points of view, but enjoy watching their movies.

So, sit back and enjoy watching more Indians at the movies. :bhi:

• Like 2

Don't forget that he wore the Indian cap in the last Transformers movie as well.

I was extremely disappointed with T3.

First, the opening scene where Conner trashes his bike to miss a deer: he should have been on a scout.

Then, when the chief makes it's appearance, it's barely recognizable as an indian.

The guy who plays Daryl on Walking Dead has a new series about motorcycles coming to AMC in 2016. Supposedly a six part series that sounds sort of like Jay Lenno's Garage.

I'd rather see that guy as an Indian brand ambassador than either Mike Wolfe or Walberg.

Edited by Mikehell
  • Like 1