Indian Motorcycle Community

Had A Nice Ride Saturday

Wife and I took off at 8am Saturday from the ranch here in the SW Texas hill country on a nice sunny 56 degree morning. Rode 100 miles to Junction TX. Stopped at a nice cafe/restaurant for a wonderful french toast and bacon breakfast at Issac's Restaurant. Issacs has been in Junction for over fifty years. Ownership changes occasionally but they keep the name. Paused at South Llano River State Park and a work camper volunteer couple came up on one of the park service vehicles. They also have motorcycles and wanted to see the Indian. Watched a flock of wild turkeys at the river. Continued 70 miles over to Leakey TX, then another 30 miles back home by 1pm where it had warmed up to 84 degrees. Great weather for a nice relaxing scenic ride.

My wife really enjoyed it. Sunday was her birthday. She said it was one of the best birthday weekends she has had. 200 miles total riding with my best friend behind me.

That my friends is the reason to ride an Indian.

Edited by twobit
  • Like 2