Indian Motorcycle Community

Can We Kick California Out Of The Union?

No problems here, lets do it :grin:

"Non-citizens" have been voting there for years....most of them several times. Other than politicians sucking up electoral votes, has anyone really considered Kalifornia part of the United States for the last 20 years?

• Like 3

"Non-citizens" have been voting there for years....most of them several times. Other than politicians sucking up electoral votes, has anyone really considered Kalifornia part of the United States for the last 20 years?

Fucking liberals have turned a beautiful state with great weather into the asshole of the country.

• Like 2

Fucking liberals have turned a beautiful state with great weather into the asshole of the country.

Worse than Ohio?

Worse than Ohio?

Oh, hell yeah. Ohio is considered "fly over" country by the liberals......

• Like 1

Oh, hell yeah. Ohio is considered "fly over" country by the liberals......

And they'll stop anywhere for a vote.

Pull into Stockton and have a look around, then you tell me.

Only if you stop by Youngstown.

Only if you stop by Youngstown.

Hmmmm never been to Youngstown... This doesn't sound like a positive recommendation.

Hmmmm never been to Youngstown... This doesn't sound like a positive recommendation.

I spent a lot of time in Youngstown... Went to school at YSU... Got thrown out of a lot of bars on Market at. And South Ave. used to be a good town.... Not so much any more....

I spent a lot of time in Youngstown... Went to school at YSU... Got thrown out of a lot of bars on Market at. And South Ave. used to be a good town.... Not so much any more....

Heck - in the SF bayarea I remember both Richmond and Oakland as being nice towns. Now they're killing zones.

Anyone watch the DEM debate last night? I watched it here and there - them DEMS are really good at spending everyone else's money. "free" college tuition & medical for illegals... oh yeah.. that will stem the tide of them running across our border.

Heck - in the SF bayarea I remember both Richmond and Oakland as being nice towns. Now they're killing zones.

Anyone watch the DEM debate last night? I watched it here and there - them DEMS are really good at spending everyone else's money. "free" college tuition & medical for illegals... oh yeah.. that will stem the tide of them running across our border.

Those scumbags are out to destroy America, they don't even try to hide it anymore

• Like 3

It's the San Francisco Poofers.

Seriously though.... if the football team were a bunch of transvestites and came out in full drag... who would want to tackle one? Not me. Too many kooties.

We had a word for "progressives " in my day ...PUSSIES!!!

• Like 4

Think of it, these shitbags were calling out brave soldiers returning from Vietnam " baby killers"

Now... They're the scum killing babies!!

The country gone nuts!!

• Like 1