Indian Motorcycle Community

Elpitcal Eclipse

I heard on the television set that this here eclipse will not happen for nother 18 yr. Hmmm if'n I still on this earth I probably want no anything about it. I trying to get a picture of it but down here in me part of the USA it is cloudy you can barely see it. I's gonna stay and try later if'n I don't forgets about it. :grin:

• Like 1

Coming back up here , started fading out into a dark orange, went totally dark then re appeared dark orange and stared back , almost half moon at 22:00

• Like 2

We are doomed!

Kinda neat phenomenon the way the shadow began around 22.00, eclipsed, and then turned red(ish). By 23.50 it started turning bright white again. Friggin clouds here too interrupting my view.

Hmm.. I gave my first sermon at my new church this evening. We must be Doomed!

Sleep well.

ROFL!

• Like 2

We are doomed!

Kinda neat phenomenon the way the shadow began around 22.00, eclipsed, and then turned red(ish). By 23.50 it started turning bright white again. Friggin clouds here too interrupting my view.

Hmm.. I gave my first sermon at my new church this evening. We must be Doomed!

Sleep well.

ROFL!

If you think of it , put in a good word for me

• Like 2

Ya I could use a few words for me too. Nothing but clouds around me. Wife stayed with daughter in Austin last night and said they could see it. Just me and Max (GS) what a great night. :grin:

Too overcast N cloudy last night..

Saw some good video & pictures of it though..

:moped:

Dave

If you think of it , put in a good word for me

Lol! Actually, I always do. You already know I love your posts, and the heart from which they come. But the funny thing is; you look like you could be my neighbor's twin, so I cannot help but think of ya frequently. Sorry if that sounds mushy, but smile, a stranger prays for you (you too Schultzy). Be blessed my friend(s).

Tomorrow's forecast, "DOOM!" Now here's Brock with local news...

• Like 2

Lol! Actually, I always do. You already know I love your posts, and the heart from which they come. But the funny thing is; you look like you could be my neighbor's twin, so I cannot help but think of ya frequently. Sorry if that sounds mushy, but smile, a stranger prays for you (you too Schultzy). Be blessed my friend(s).

Tomorrow's forecast, "DOOM!" Now here's Brock with local news...

Iffen you pray for AP & shultzie, you must pray for me the rest of the day???

Iffen you pray for AP & shultzie, you must pray for me the rest of the day???

For the last three days more for you than them. ROFL! Love ya brother.

• Like 1