Indian Motorcycle Community

Motorcycle Lifts

Looking for a recommendation for a new motorcycle lift. I'm looking for one that will make it easier to clean the wide white-walls on my bike and overall cleaning. Not really looking for a table-style lift.

Thanks in advance for the suggestions.

harbor freight has a decent one ,have used it for years no problems .

Saw two different ones at Harbor Freight today. I'm leaning towards the Craftsman professional series 1500 lb. lift from Sears. It's $149. I had their $99 red/black basic lift with with my Harley I just sold. Looking for an upgrade.

i really want a air table lift with the drop out for the rear tire ,

• Like 1

I have the J&S lift with the adapter for the SL Indians. More expensive than the Chinese offerings but high quality, heavy duty, easy to use, lifts the bike nice and high and made in America.

I saw a lift at Sturgis that picked the bike up from under the frame to a height of 4 feet (to the bottom of the frame). The girl demonstrating it took the back wheel of a Harley and pushed it as hard as she could to spin the bike. I backed up, but the bike stayed put. No tie downs. Amazing and expensive.

I have the table lift from Harbor Freight (about $500 +/-) and it has the pop out under the back wheel. They also sell a small roller to put under your back tire that allows you to simply rotate the wheel to clean the WW ($25).

• Like 1

Scalper38, thanks for that great tidbit of info.

dk007, my last lift was very similar to the one you have in your pics. It served me well.