Indian Motorcycle Community

Thank Goodness For Indian Twin Cities

I am thankful for the fine folks at Indian/Triumph Twin Cities. I had the opportunity to visit this dealership earlier this summer. Boy am I glad I did. Since then, I have called back and shopped with them over the phone. This week, I started to prepare for the 500 mile service work on my 2009 Vintage. (Relax everyone. I just bought it in May and it only had 182 miles on it then,) So, I call around to a couple of my local NEW Indian dealers. I even called the one in New Orleans, which is about two hours from my home. I must say that the NEW Indian dealers terrify me. I know that they have the ability to look up parts for the Kings Mountain era Indians. I have witnessed this while at Indian Charlotte. Anyway, back to the folks at Indian Twin Cities. Dusty knew right off the top of his head the supplies that I would need to do the job. Not only that, he helped me out with some other questions that I had about my Scout. Linda and Patti have always been a joy to talk with. I sure wish this level of support was available at my local shops. My hat's off to the folks at Indian/Triumph of the Twin Cities. If any of you are close enough to visit with Dusty, Linda, Patti, Art, or Josh, extend a personal thanks for me for helping those of us with KM bikes to keep them on the roads!

Not to obvious......are you...

Tell Art Hey for me.....

Same drill .....different day....

What did you get ?

15% off parts ?

Just so you know .....The last time we played this game, he gave some dude 25% of parts and Polaris got wind of it .....

Use search feature next time....there is lots of content in here on this topic.....

HarleyNot, just trying to praise a dealership that I had a good experience with. So far, Twin Cities and Charlotte are the only ones that I can say that about. I really like the dealership in New Orleans, but when they tell me that my PP105 is the same as an S&S motor, that sent fear through me. Not advertising for these guys, just grateful that I have them as a source that I can count on.

Dude......come on.....

Seriously.....

Art .....stop trying to link yourself to the # 1 Indian Motorcycle in America....Charlotte is miles and miles ahead of you with regards to customer service and integrity!

Mark Moses and the way he conducts his business is something you will never achieve....give it a rest !

Stop logging in as other people....we can see you coming from a mile away....

You just got your ass kicked on Facebook ....

Go away AGAIN.......or I'll post the thread and your outrageous comments and pm's here.....

Edited by harleynot

Harleynot, see my previous post. Looks like there is some history and drama here that I want no part of. I joined this community to get/give valuable information to fellow Indian enthusiast. No other agenda on my part.

I will agree with you that I have had several excellent experiences with Andrew at Indian of Charlotte. That guy is top notch. Other than him though, Dusty at Twin Cities is the only other shop that I feel comfortable spending my money with. Maybe Polaris can do something to change the way their new dealership network treats their legacy brand owners... I don't regret selling my Harley, but when I went into their dealerships across the country, they didn't discriminate because I had a 96 instead of a 103. I love the compliments I get when I am out riding my KM. Countless times I've gotten thumbs up from cars and even 18-wheelers as I'm out riding. Makes me grin, knowing I made the right purchase.

• Like 1

Dude......come on.....

Seriously.....

Art .....stop trying to link yourself to the # 1 Indian Motorcycle in America....Charlotte is miles and miles ahead of you with regards to customer service and integrity!

Mark Moses and the way he conducts his business is something you will never achieve....give it a rest !

Stop logging in as other people....we can see you coming from a mile away....

You just got your ass kicked on Facebook ....

Go away AGAIN.......or I'll post the thread and your outrageous comments and pm's here.....

:SmackBottom:

mdalex,

Yes there is history between many here and Art, in the past he has had peeps & himself troll this site, so it's hard to tell if you are for real or just a troll at this point, but you as a reasonable man can understand where H. Not is coming from. Once you meet-up with some of us in your neck of the woods all will be fine, sometimes we circle the wagons at the first sight of smoke.

Not many here like or trust Art, and that won't change due to his past indiscretions. JMHO

• Like 4

Well say what you will about Art - and I've heard the stories too.... from SnoGoer mostly - but he stepped up and replaced my saddlebag without complaint that fell off after a service done at his shop. So he treated me well.

20150926_171435_zpsmuvbhjyf.jpg

• Like 2

You guys don't know half the story.....

Not even

KenB.....

Glad it's resolved....

I'm out...

• Like 1

You guys don't know half the story.....

Not even

KenB.....

Glad it's resolved....

I'm out...

Talk to me about it when we're in Durango

• Like 1

I just want to know what became of "whoever" said they never had the bags off during the service. The right thing was done only after "reviewing the tape". :rock:

• Like 1

Talk to me about it when we're in Durango

Get him after 09:00 (wake-up) and 10:00 if you want him lucid, after that all bets are off... :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

• Like 3

Get him after 09:00 (wake-up) and 10:00 if you want him lucid, after that all bets are off... :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

But I'm sure the stories will be a lot more amusing once we get a few beers into him.

• Like 1

lucid.jpg

5-The-still-room-was-designed-by-Gustave

http://www.drinklucid.com/our-distillery/#all/1/grid