Indian Motorcycle Community

Irra Goodie Package?

I've been a member since May but yet to recieve the goody pack. I've called leaving messages and no response. Is there anyone manning this post? Who do I need to contact?

:ooh2: A goodie pack? Hmmmm

Yes there should of been a pin and small patch I was told. I got the membership card but that was it the letter stated that the goodie package would come 4-6 weeks after.

• Like 1

Yes there should of been a pin and small patch I was told. I got the membership card but that was it the letter stated that the goodie package would come 4-6 weeks after.

Got the same letter over a year ago. And then again when I renewed in may. Never got the goodies.

• Like 1

go over to the site and start a support request, this way you are sure they get the message. It's in the client area under your profile link.

• Like 1

Ok I'll try that because I would like to order a bigger back patch but if I can't get the pin and patch for joining I don't pay and not recieve the bigger one too.

So thats what you are talking about. Ya I got mine took a while.

Ok I'll try that because I would like to order a bigger back patch but if I can't get the pin and patch for joining I don't pay and not recieve the bigger one too.

Might wanna read this, it's most useful http://www.ironindianridersassociation.com/invision/index.php?showtopic=3949

• Like 2

Pm's sent

Thanks boys...

888-449-4249

Edited by harleynot

I've been a member since May but yet to recieve the goody pack. I've called leaving messages and no response. Is there anyone manning this post? Who do I need to contact?

always going to get quicker response by taking care of this on the IIRA Forum and not here.

If you have your membership card at least (as you only mentioned missing pins and patch)....there is a number on the back to Contact IIRA direct.

• Like 2

Who the hell is the IRRA? Some retirement fund?

• Like 5

at least he did not say IIRG!!!!!!!!!! LMMFAO!

Um,.. I thought they stopped the goodie pack, and that's why I got some of my cash back when I joined.

That reminds me! Gotta pay for the shirt I ordered. call you in a few...

It's always best to go to the actual IIRA site about this stuff. I'm sure HarleyNot will hook you up. We're not a huge operation (and we prefer it that way) but it does have it's downside with some things slipping through the cracks now and then.

Also - check our our rally in the Rockies next June.

http://indianroads.net/events/reunion.html

The block of rooms are almost all taken - so if you can make it, make your reservations soon. IIRA members get a 10% discount on check-in (show your card to get the discount).

• 4 weeks later...

Got a fancy belt buckle the other day

• Like 1

......wouldn't mind to get a belt buckle ... hmm but every year I am receiving the same things ,,,,, card, stickers, voucher for beer (six pack) and a voucher for Burger King (dinner deal) ,,,, don't know what is the fuss all about ? Ooo ,,,, and first year I got a T-shirt.

Edited by SwissIndian

If you are looking for one of the many get together the IIRA has through the US:::

Going thru the west, and picked up more attendees so........https://w2.countingdownto.com/989123

The Lake of the Ozarks “Gathering”

July 2nd thru July 8th 2016

Town & Country Motel

5451 Osage Beach Parkway

Osage Beach Mo.65065

573-348-5677

Gateway Iron Indians invite you to the 1st annual “Gathering”

· Help us celebrate the 4th of July, with 2 nights of scheduled Fireworks, and participate in a week long family orientated gathering of Indian Motorcycles & Riders.

· $10 entry fee gives you the opportunity to collect five stamps during the week, on the daily rolling poker run routes, & Winner Takes All.

· Extras Routes will be available for the just the adventurist Riders.

· Come get your kicks on Route 66, with several of the Routes traveling on the Historic Road.

· You might be a winner. Spin the Marble wheel during the week and collect 4 colors, Values to the colors assigned on Thursday night

· Enjoy a B rated Biker Movie on movie night.

· Learn some of the Indian Motorcycle History at History DVD night.

· Test your knowledge of Indian Motorcycles History at “Trial by trivia.”

· Awards will be given out Friday Night

· Come and be included in the Group picture to capture the moment in time

· After riding thru some of the Missouri Boot Hills during the day relax by the pool at night and enjoy the commodore of fellow enthusiasts, & maybe even a prom to Hootenanny.

· Explore even more of the local Lake of The Ozark roads, culture, events, and more.

· Enjoy some of the local fine eating establishments & unusual places in the area, and around the Lake.

· Visit the Grand Glaize Stat Park in the Lake of the Ozarks.

When Making reservation please tell Matt, or Lee that you are with the IRON INDIANS.

Cutoff date for the rooms is May 1st 2016 and after that you will have to sleep on the parking lot!!