Indian Motorcycle Community

Full Throttle Saloon In Sturgis Burns To The Ground

According to Fox News....

An early morning fire has destroyed a popular Sturgis saloon that billed itself as the "world's largest biker bar."
Crews from the Sturgis Volunteer Fire Department responded to the Full Throttle Saloon on South Dakota Highway 34 about 12:30 a.m. Tuesday and found heavy smoke coming from the building.
Sturgis Assistant Fire Chief Shawn Barrows says firefighters tried to get inside but heat and smoke forced them to battle the blaze from the outside. The building was completely on the ground by 3 a.m.

Fishier than Hillary's snapper

Can you a imagine what dat ole snapper look like? I feel sorry for her females doctor. That woman is well I wants call her ugly but she has a seen her better you might call them her days. Course I is not nothing to right home to mama about and ya I have seen me better days but I thinks I is in a better shape than her a be.

Weird how big fires seem to happen more often at night. And that place is closed up with no reason to have or need electricity this time

Of year.

i just wonder what the insurance policy is worth ,maybe more to build it bigger and better?hummmmmm :Oo:

• Like 2

Can you a imagine what dat ole snapper look like? I feel sorry for her females doctor. That woman is well I wants call her ugly but she has a seen her better you might call them her days. Course I is not nothing to right home to mama about and ya I have seen me better days but I thinks I is in a better shape than her a be.

Her gynecologist has to use welding gloves and an oyster shucker to perform a Pap smear

Yea maybe so but I bet you would bang the hell out of it. 😩

• Like 1

Yea maybe so but I bet you would bang the hell out of it.

with a 2x6 tied to his ass lookin in a old well

This thread was doomed from the word go.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_1ekTq4raE

innocenti-lambretta-f-125-10.jpg

AA5O3065.jpg

forgive me father but im gonna sin !! givin ya a heads up :rauch08:

This thread was doomed from the word go.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_1ekTq4raE

innocenti-lambretta-f-125-10.jpg

AA5O3065.jpg

I dated a Nun once, I couldn't get in the Habit

Yea maybe so but I bet you would bang the hell out of it.

:no: :no: :no:

It has been discussed on the other forums that he had no insurance whats so ever, and is going to do a Kickstarter campaign to get funds to rebuild with. No outlay on his part.

I wouldn't send him a nickel. He wouldn't give you the time of day unless you paid him a quarter. The show was as stale as his hair. He didn't want you at his place unless you dropped big bucks. I was told he would only take a picture at events if you bought his swag or gear.

I guess that is the biker brotherhood.

people like that i wouldnt piss on them if they were on fire ,never was impressed with the show either

It has been discussed on the other forums that he had no insurance whats so ever, and is going to do a Kickstarter campaign to get funds to rebuild with. No outlay on his part.

I wouldn't send him a nickel. He wouldn't give you the time of day unless you paid him a quarter. The show was as stale as his hair. He didn't want you at his place unless you dropped big bucks. I was told he would only take a picture at events if you bought his swag or gear.

Not buying the no insurance. There has got to be insurance, and I'm guessing his minions are involved the kickstarter campaign, while he and his partner (who is that again?) collect the insurance. He claimed he loans to service/manage, and those lending institutions required underlying indemnity coverage.

What idiot would not insure a money making business? He was probably losing his ass and had it burned by one of his disciples..There are probably a lot of people who feel an attachment of sorts and will send him money. To me, it was like a big sleazy version of adult Disney World.

• Like 3

I totally agree, running a public venture like that without liability or casualty insurance is a lawsuit waiting to happen. I was only repeating what a half dozen other boards were reporting.

I still feel the Kickstarter issue is probably true, as he is just relying on his hang a rounds and supporters to give him some cash.

Never been to the Full Throttle, and absolutely won't go there now.

He'll come out like a bandit on this.

I totally agree, running a public venture like that without liability or casualty insurance is a lawsuit waiting to happen. I was only repeating what a half dozen other boards were reporting.

I still feel the Kickstarter issue is probably true, as he is just relying on his hang a rounds and supporters to give him some cash.

Never been to the Full Throttle, and absolutely won't go there now.

He'll come out like a bandit on this.

He could have liability and casualty only when open. MY question is why no property loss insurance throughout the year?

I smell a rat here.

This year was my 13th Sturgis Rally in a row. In the beginning I thought the FTS was fun, I have been there only once the last 6-7 years, and that was only because my GF was new to Sturgis and wanted to experience it. Can't stand the place or the drama.

• Like 1