Indian Motorcycle Community

Another Cop Shot North Of Chicago

Blood on the hands of barack hussein, eric holder, al sharpton, you built this!

Prayers for the fallen lawman

• Like 3

Blood on the hands of barack hussein, eric holder, al sharpton, you built this!

Prayers for the fallen lawman

Huh??? A cop gets shot by some dimwit criminals, and somehow it is now the fault of Obama, etc? Obama certainly is no saint, but I fail to see the connection here. Please explain.

I also don't get how praying for a guy who is already dead is gonna help anything???

First of all I posted before the officer was reported dead ( shot) , now reported deceased ( and I'll still say a prayer for his soul and his family)

When Martin or Brown or the guy in Baltimore went down , dear leader called their families , denounced the killing and ordered Holder to investigate , he has been vocal about " Americas police killing our young black men".

• Like 3

Ya he is not so vocal about when a black man shoots a white police officer. A couple of days ago police officer was shot in Houston while he was putting gas in his car. This president (in name only) is a asshole.

• Like 4

“Huh??? A cop gets shot by some dimwit criminals, and somehow it is now the fault of Obama, etc? Obama certainly is no saint, but I fail to see the connection here. Please explain.”

Dimwit criminals aside, this is a growing crisis, not an isolated event. The current administration’s vocal school of cronies and mainstream media with their biased and inflammatory verbiage share complicity, but the lack of leadership from our administration is beyond any reasonable explanation.

“I also don't get how praying for a guy who is already dead is gonna help anything???”

Prayers are made for the fallen officer's soul and for the comfort of his family and friends. You may not support the concept, but I'm guessing that you've heard of it before this.

Edited by beebop
  • Like 8

First of all I posted before the officer was reported dead ( shot) , now reported deceased ( and I'll still say a prayer for his soul and his family)

When Martin or Brown or the guy in Baltimore went down , dear leader called their families , denounced the killing and ordered Holder to investigate , he has been vocal about " Americas police killing our young black men".

First of all, the suspects are two black men and one WHITE man. Second, the only reason anyone got a phone call or an investigation on the above mentioned is because those circumstances were made into a big media circus. If you're going to blame anyone, blame the media.

Huh??? A cop gets shot by some dimwit criminals, and somehow it is now the fault of Obama, etc? Obama certainly is no saint, but I fail to see the connection here. Please explain.

I also don't get how praying for a guy who is already dead is gonna help anything???

Short version of how I see it; Obama and his cronnies has fostered a climate of blaming the police without being fully aware of the circumstances. So this is in effect a lesson to those who might commit crimes that the police are wrong and not to be respected. So that makes it more acceptable to kill and defy the police. You may not agree, but the signs are many. Look at the big uptick in murder and other violent crimes, started right around Obama and others denigrating the police as criminals and killers. So Obama is complicent in his own deny-deny way.

• Like 6

First of all, the suspects are two black men and one WHITE man. Second, the only reason anyone got a phone call or an investigation on the above mentioned is because those circumstances were made into a big media circus. If you're going to blame anyone, blame the media.

I blame them too, they let those in the black lives movement get away with this crap without challenge. Pathetic white liberal "solidarity' at its worst.

Short version of how I see it; Obama and his cronnies has fostered a climate of blaming the police without being fully aware of the circumstances. So this is in effect a lesson to those who might commit crimes that the police are wrong and not to be respected. So that makes it more acceptable to kill and defy the police. You may not agree, but the signs are many. Look at the big uptick in murder and other violent crimes, started right around Obama and others denigrating the police as criminals and killers. So Obama is complicent in his own deny-deny way.

Oh, statistics are so fun to use when you can just make shit up. Look at the REAL numbers. Rates of murder and violent crimes actually went DOWN in most of the years of Obama (actually ALL of the years if you factor in the % of population increase). If you're going to use an argument, at least use one that can't be proven wrong. Or at least learn to skew statistics in your favor.

Oh, statistics are so fun to use when you can just make shit up. Look at the REAL numbers. Rates of murder and violent crimes actually went DOWN in most of the years of Obama (actually ALL of the years if you factor in the % of population increase). If you're going to use an argument, at least use one that can't be proven wrong. Or at least learn to skew statistics in your favor.

I do not make things up, unless you are in front of me and you have a vagina. I am not spending my time analyzing statistics, but it has been widely reported that there has been an increase of violent crime in cites as of late. So depends on what you are looking at. I found these on a quick search. Again, this is all over many media sources, so I think I am on firm ground here

http://www.kmov.com/story/29929729/murder-rates-on-the-rise-in-several-us-cities

http://www.cnn.com/2012/10/17/us/violent-crime/index.html

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/06/04/us/violent-crime-in-us-rises-for-first-time-since-2006.html

Edited by Blu

By the way, I don't blame Obama for all the crime, but I do think that he is somewhat responsible for the sudden increase in deliberate cop killings. Many factors to blame, but he has set a poor tone. Cant draw a direct line to the oval office, it but I am not the only one saying it.

• Like 1

"Huh??? A cop gets shot by some dimwit criminals, and somehow it is now the fault of Obama, etc? Obama certainly is no saint, but I fail to see the connection here. Please explain."

Obama was a Senator in Chicago prior to his sudden (inexplicable) rise to the Oval Office. Policies he supported (and now wants to force on the entire country) contributed to his district becoming one of the most crime-ridden areas in the nation. Look up the statistics - I do not have time right now. This is a connection in addition to what Airpirate posted.

And BTW - How did a cop get shot in a district that has the strictest gun control laws?

"I also don't get how praying for a guy who is already dead is gonna help anything???"

You called the question, so don't accuse me of forcing my religion on you;

Some say that when my prayers are answered that it is "just a coincidence." Lemme tell ya, the more I pray the more coincidences there are. God listens to, and answers prayers, but unfortunately, some people do not understand that sometimes the answer is, "No." So we pray for the eternal souls of the deceased, and for Christ to comfort the surviving family in their hour of loss. It's called love, and compassion. Why is that so bad?

Peace Brother

• Like 1

I do not make things up, unless you are in front of me and you have a vagina. I am not spending my time analyzing statistics, but it has been widely reported that there has been an increase of violent crime in cites as of late. So depends on what you are looking at. I found these on a quick search. Again, this is all over many media sources, so I think I am on firm ground here

http://www.kmov.com/story/29929729/murder-rates-on-the-rise-in-several-us-cities

http://www.cnn.com/2012/10/17/us/violent-crime/index.html

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/06/04/us/violent-crime-in-us-rises-for-first-time-since-2006.html

I try and blame the MEDIA, and you give me news (media) reports to prove your point? It's easy to skew numbers in your favor. First report cherry picks 30 cities and uses that data (they don't tell you which cities though). The second one, from CNN (I don't trust CNN much) says there was a spike in 2012. That's a hell of a lot of difference than "since Obama was elected"

The real numbers are here:

https://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2012/crime-in-the-u.s.-2012/tables/1tabledatadecoverviewpdf/table_1_crime_in_the_united_states_by_volume_and_rate_per_100000_inhabitants_1993-2012.xls

Edited by Mikehell
  • Like 1

And for this Obama should be held accountable to hate-crimes laws.

I try and blame the MEDIA, and you give me news (media) reports to prove your point? It's easy to skew numbers in your favor. First report cherry picks 30 cities and uses that data (they don't tell you which cities though). The second one, from CNN (I don't trust CNN much) says there was a spike in 2012. That's a hell of a lot of difference than "since Obama was elected"

The real numbers are here:

https://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2012/crime-in-the-u.s.-2012/tables/1tabledatadecoverviewpdf/table_1_crime_in_the_united_states_by_volume_and_rate_per_100000_inhabitants_1993-2012.xls

I did see the FBI stats but did not post them because its off point. The point here is there has been a sudden uptick in crimes directed at police officers and secondly, murder in general. We mean in the last 6 moths or so. So stats ending in 2012 are not relevant. Do you have anything to address these two specific concerns that is recent? By recent I mean 2015. FYI, 30 cities, that is a good enough sample for me to say there might be trend. Could it be 30 worst, sure, that is possible. However I see reports day after day of increased violence in black neighborhoods, it is reasonable to think that there is something going on. You want to discus the cause, inner city poverty, lack of employment, still all leads to the same place.

You called the question, so don't accuse me of forcing my religion on you;

Some say that when my prayers are answered that it is "just a coincidence." Lemme tell ya, the more I pray the more coincidences there are. God listens to, and answers prayers, but unfortunately, some people do not understand that sometimes the answer is, "No." So we pray for the eternal souls of the deceased, and for Christ to comfort the surviving family in their hour of loss. It's called love, and compassion. Why is that so bad?

So, please explain to me how this whole prayer thing works. Say someone needs help, so you pray. I get that. Then you ask others to pray as well. How's that work? The guy that gets the most prayers gets his answered the way he wants? Like American Idol? The one that gets the most votes? Or is it that maybe God likes someone else more than you, so his/her prayers take priority over yours? Doesn't the Bible say that you should pray, and God will answer your prayer? If so, then when you ask someone else to pray you are, in fact, admitting that you don't believe that God will answer, thus showing that you really don't have faith in prayer.

20881296590_d8dcfe51f3_o.jpg

• Like 3

So, please explain to me how this whole prayer thing works. Say someone needs help, so you pray. I get that. Then you ask others to pray as well. How's that work? The guy that gets the most prayers gets his answered the way he wants? Like American Idol? The one that gets the most votes? Or is it that maybe God likes someone else more than you, so his/her prayers take priority over yours? Doesn't the Bible say that you should pray, and God will answer your prayer? If so, then when you ask someone else to pray you are, in fact, admitting that you don't believe that God will answer, thus showing that you really don't have faith in prayer.

Mike you live in the bible belt ,people believe ,some dont ,maybe you dont but in few more post u will look like a idiot ,im not perfect by no means ,

• Like 1

Anyone thinking that one's personal take on other's beliefs is an entitlement to belittlement and breaking the peace is off base.

Aside from a few squabbles dating from the Gilroy debacle, and the rantings of one notable fool from Down Under, this has been a friendly supportive place for Indian owners and fanciers alike. In the interest of keeping that ambiance, I'm off to find the "ignore the troll" button.