Indian Motorcycle Community

Little 315 mile putt with the Walmarts :babyhaha: Tomorrow, kick-sands up @ 07:00 @ my house iffen you want to join-in :moped: Sorry bout the short notice, but if you start now you might make it in time...

wait up im leaving birmingham now !!!!!!! lol

• Like 1

We had a great time with the Walmartz today, seen a 16' willow & cream @ Cold Springs Tavern & a red PP Vintage parked with an ass-load of H-D's takin a rest, couldn't see it well enough to tell what origin it was because the Costal Oaks were of more interest... If you know what I mean.

The Mousecout is phukin BADD-ASS, the paint looks better in person than the pics (and they look good) it sounds real good going down the road @70mph, it has a deep growl that kind of says DON'T PHUK WITH ME... I don't know who's exhaust it is, but I LIKE IT

The Mousecout is phukin BADD-ASS, the paint looks better in person than the pics (and they look good) it sounds real good going down the road @70mph, it has a deep growl that kind of says DON'T PHUK WITH ME... I don't know who's exhaust it is, but I LIKE IT

FC2560C9-5E67-4374-B896-230F8D6B25F3.png

We had a great time with the Walmartz today, seen a 16' willow & cream @ Cold Springs Tavern & a red PP Vintage parked with an ass-load of H-D's takin a rest, couldn't see it well enough to tell what origin it was because the Costal Oaks were of more interest... If you know what I mean.

I think her pipes are wrapped, Aeromach (I'm going from memory here, so I could very well be way out in left field).

• Like 1

I think her pipes are wrapped, Aeromach (I'm going from memory here, so I could very well be way out in left field).

Give the man a cigar!

Little 315 mile putt with the Walmarts :babyhaha: Tomorrow, kick-sands up @ 07:00 @ my house iffen you want to join-in :moped: Sorry bout the short notice, but if you start now you might make it in time...

Mouse and I were lucky enough to have been asked to join one of the Gilroy PP100s still running on a nice little putt yesterday. Thanks Hasbin and Toni. Had a great time and managed to hit five counties in Kali in one day. We even managed to miss the usual Santa Barbara parking lot on the 101.

• Like 1

20849246880_d066a29aba_b.jpg

20414712684_acffd4bbbd_b.jpg

21027422422_46d83c9212_b.jpg

Mouse and I were lucky enough to have been asked to join one of the Gilroy PP100s still running on a nice little putt yesterday. Thanks Hasbin and Toni. Had a great time and managed to hit five counties in Kali in one day. We even managed to miss the usual Santa Barbara parking lot on the 101.

Timing is EVERYTHING :nod:

• Like 1