Indian Motorcycle Community

A many of you know I adopted a little Boxer named "Roxy" I brought her home yesterday afternoon just few hours after her being spayed, we boiled chicken, rice, hamburger meat, hell we even tried dog food but she wouldn't eat a damn thing, I am home for a few days so I decided to make myself a fried bologna

sandwich for lunch, the lil shit ate more than half of my sandwich.

I need to know, Could my new dog be a redneck??

• Like 7

LOL. The one I guy tags was horribly abused lives on garbage the prick tossed in his kennel

I get my guys organic food made in the USA , he really don't like it and prefers anything that is NOT dog food, we try to keep him on the straight and narrow but we don't like to deny him , so on occasion we give in, White Castle , McDonald's , pizza , ice cream he goes ape shit

As Jackson Brown said. " honey let me introduce you to my redneck friend".

Put a bowl a shine in front of her... call me when she's done... we'll talk....

• Like 1

Put a bowl a shine in front of her... call me when she's done... we'll talk....

None of my friends will send me any, and I won't drink that store bought shitt....

• Like 1

LOL. The one I guy tags was horribly abused lives on garbage the prick tossed in his kennel

I get my guys organic food made in the USA , he really don't like it and prefers anything that is NOT dog food, we try to keep him on the straight and narrow but we don't like to deny him , so on occasion we give in, White Castle , McDonald's , pizza , ice cream he goes ape shit

As Jackson Brown said. " honey let me introduce you to my redneck friend".

Mine rarely get human food (you should see the drool when I eat ice cream) they get Blue Buffalo due to the digestive problems my Rott has since getting Parvo

• Like 1

Mine on Merrick and natural balance , rarely get people's food

that is a awesome dog brother ,yep she is a southern redneck dog , aint nothing better that fried bologna ,hell try butterbeans and cornbread ,if she eats that im coming to get her and bring her to Bama shit mine will kill you over some bbq ribs

A many of you know I adopted a little Boxer named "Roxy" I brought her home yesterday afternoon just few hours after her being spayed, we boiled chicken, rice, hamburger meat, hell we even tried dog food but she wouldn't eat a damn thing, I am home for a few days so I decided to make myself a fried bologna

sandwich for lunch, the lil shit ate more than half of my sandwich.

I need to know, Could my new dog be a redneck??

If the dog ate YOUR fried bologna sandwich, doesn't that make YOU a redneck as well?

• Like 2

in the end of times only redneck gun toting folks ,will survive , suit and tie people will be the first to vanish along with preppy ass soccer mom wives . Hasbin will live for ever put a little mustard on that bologna sandwitch ,wash it down with sweet tea . now thats what Jesus would do .

• Like 3

If the dog ate YOUR fried bologna sandwich, doesn't that make YOU a redneck as well?

That is a FACT not to be disputed... for references please contact Stu, Eddie, Bob, Jeff, Pete, Keg and the list goes on..... :nod:

• Like 2

Ya Chris you is a red ass neck. Blue Buffalo I been feeding that to Max for most of his going on 11 yrs. Today I was walking to the house from me shop and Max was in the front yard by some firms wife has planted out there in a circle (just more I have to trim around) and I see :ooh2: he got something in his mouth so I give him the command "Don't eat drop it" he immediately complies then looks at me picks it up and swallows it. It was a ribbit about the size of me hand. Then he walks back into the firms reaches down and comes out with another one in his mouth and drops it. He must of already killed this one cause it had ants all over it. I immediate give him the a fore mentioned command again and he looks at me agin with them big ass eyes reaches down and picks this one up agin and swallows it too. I say a few other commands but he no listen just walks off and rolls over in the grass then gets up and stares me down. So I a figure he would not be to hungry come a supper time for him but I was wrong agin he ate like he missed a meal.

• Like 1

[...]

I don't understand people.

We're fostering a rescue cat that was found starving on the street. Whoever owned her thought she was inconvenient I guess, and just tossed her out. She has had part of her jaw removed because of the abuse she suffered, she was starved so much that she lost muscle mass in her legs that won't ever come back, and she has areas on her where her fur will always thin - also due to her starving.

All that suffering caused by people.

The other day I saw a story on the book of faces about a pack of muslims that stoned a woman to death for some damned trivial reason. They say it took her a half hour to die.. in the pic I could see that the stones she was being hit with were larger than softballs. I honestly can not conceive of the mind-set of any individual that could pick up a stone and throw it at a woman, or any person for that matter. THERE ARE SOME VERY SERIOUSLY FUCKED UP PEOPLE IN THIS WORLD.

• Like 2

Yes sir you are exactly right Ken. And them the dumb stupid sob's are breeding. I would not be surprised if we don't hear about some of this crap in the USA. Stupid breeds stupid.

• Like 3

Well I have had Max out a couple of times in the Ural and he ain't took no more dumps. I guess he has adjusted to having the windshield on the sidecar. Max taking a dump makes me think of Chris for some reason. :bum:

• Like 1

Well I have had Max out a couple of times in the Ural and he ain't took no more dumps. I guess he has adjusted to having the windshield on the sidecar. Max taking a dump makes me think of Chris for some reason. :bum:

Did you want "me" to take a dump in you sidecar???

• Like 3

Did you want "me" to take a dump in you sidecar???

Make sure you eat plenty of corn

• Like 1

Make sure you eat plenty of corn

It's gonna hafta be tomato seedz for contrast, the vet has me on a no corn & no carb diet for a bit.... He sayz it's better to drink shine than beer, I kinda like this new saw-bonez