Indian Motorcycle Community

Anchor Babies & The 14Th Amendment.

Wasn't the intent to have illegals plop out a kid in America for the graft

Wasn't the intent to have illegals plop out a kid in America for the graft

Yeah sure - according to liberals... and anyone that disagrees is an evil, heartless, bigot.

So I guess I'm an evil, heartless bigot... and you know, if I have already have the label I may as well go all out.

• Like 3

Yeah sure - according to liberals... and anyone that disagrees is an evil, heartless, bigot.

So I guess I'm an evil, heartless bigot... and you know, if I have already have the label I may as well go all out.

Yeah , yeah , me too!!!

The intent was to ensure blacks were afforded the same rights as whites or others in America after emancipation....it was NOT to be a loophole for illegal immigrants to sneak across and have a baby or sneak across and tell someone their infant was born here and get US Birth Certificate and then use it as excuse for entire family to come here and get status.

The 14th Amendment is not needed and should be removed....there were not immigration laws then...it was about affording equality to a group with newly founded freedoms.

Not criminals crossing border illegally....with no intent of learning english or becoming US Citizens other than in name to receive welfare and send money back to their family on the south side of the border.

• Like 2

Just to piss everyone off more, are you aware that there are Chinese travel agencies geared to bring in those about to give birth here just do they can have dual citizenship for the children? A clear and overt gaming of the system.

I am sure Hilary is for that too.

• Like 2

I know my wife was restricted from flying from Europe to America during third trimester....cant remember if was airline rule or military rule. So she had to PCS 4 months before I was able to go myself.

Babies cant clear ears and such at altitude...so can rupture in delicate state at that age in development process...plus long flights affect circulation and is not good for mother either.

I know my wife was restricted from flying from Europe to America during third trimester....cant remember if was airline rule or military rule. So she had to PCS 4 months before I was able to go myself.

Babies cant clear ears and such at altitude...so can rupture in delicate state at that age in development process...plus long flights affect circulation and is not good for mother either.

I do not have the specifics, how long they stay here after the birth and such. However, do you think China Air gives a shit??? In full disclosure, the NY branch of China Air is my client.

• Like 2

Surprisingly, the Feds busted one of those places out here in Kalifornia not too long ago.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-birth-tourism-schemes-raids-20150303-story.html

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

In other countries you basically have no rights. In the Phillipinnes, the locals are always right, no matter what. If you drop a kid, the kid is American only. We could not own the land we built our house on, but we did own the house with a land lease. In the US, any foreigner can buy and own land.

Most countries have very strict laws about citizenship. Australia is one of the toughest. Most countries are tired of what it takes to support their native population, they don't want to support illegals also or new "citizens" who can offer nothing.

• Like 2

In other countries you basically have no rights. In the Phillipinnes, the locals are always right, no matter what. If you drop a kid, the kid is American only. We could not own the land we built our house on, but we did own the house with a land lease. In the US, any foreigner can buy and own land.

Most countries have very strict laws about citizenship. Australia is one of the toughest. Most countries are tired of what it takes to support their native population, they don't want to support illegals also or new "citizens" who can offer nothing.

Just stop right now with your common sense and reason, and particle policies. That will get you nowhere in this county.
  • Like 1