Indian Motorcycle Community

Okay, I Know I Saw It Yesterday..............

The jackass from Hot Springs,Kugler's BFF, posted up a thread yesterday 'bout a get together in Hot Springs AR.

It was my wife's birthday and there was a bottle of champagne and other libations involved, but I'm positive I did not hallucinate about this.

I didn't respond to it at the time, cuz I wanted to see if anyone else did before I waded in on it.

The Admins musta got a hold of it.

Good Riddance.

• Like 1

I just don't get what Kugler is about... ok - so he doesn't like the Iron Indians anymore (regardless of the fact that we brought a lot of business to him over the years) - he has a nail up is butt about it.. and he starts up his own little owners club.. ok fine. whatever. "owners" not "riders" I note.. but again, whatever.

But why post about an event associated with his stupid little club here? Sure, we have some IRG guys here - and we're not all cool enough to be Iron Indian members (joke intended there), but this site has a lot of Iron Indian members on it. So why would he want to stir shit up by posting about his little event here? Is he wanting trouble? He sure seems to be inviting it.

I just don't get people sometimes.

• Like 1

I can't believe Byron even posted it up here.

I know there's some Gregory Polaris fans here, and that's fine, and this is not the IIRA forum, but it is a lot more closely associated with it than any others.

And I sure don't care who might go to his shindig, it's just hard to believe he would even post here anymore, since they have their own forum, though there hasn't been a new post on it in weeks. And I guess they still have the facebook schitt.

• Like 1

Don't know where I've been............ :Oo: ...............so I guess they'll be no IRIP next year ?????

WTF, who'd a thunk it. Was planning on making it next year, since we haven't been there since the 3rd or 4th one. My oldest son moved down to that area and was planning on seeing why his fingers are still broke. :SmackBottom:

I wouldn't go as far as to say there won't be an IRIP, but maybe not as we have known it in the past. Even this last one was light on folks and surely different from all the others I've been to and that's over half of 'em.

There are two others already in the planning, one not far from Branson up at Lake of the Ozarks that Indiantoo is organizing, and one KenB is working on in Colorado.

• Like 2

I doubt if I'll been doing IRIP much anymore. I"ll help with and support the Lake Ozark rally since I live within 5 minutes of the host hotel.

• Like 3

Mouse and I will be making the Colorado one. Definitely looking forward to it.

• Like 2

StraightOuttaCompton_zps0c97edc3.jpg

• Like 2

I wouldn't go as far as to say there won't be an IRIP, but maybe not as we have known it in the past. Even this last one was light on folks and surely different from all the others I've been to and that's over half of 'em.

There are two others already in the planning, one not far from Branson up at Lake of the Ozarks that Indiantoo is organizing, and one KenB is working on in Colorado.

The Lake of the Ozarks “Gathering”

............................ACA8D44F-3F8B-42E6-A2D3-61C94577E2B9_zps

http://www.touringtheozarks.com/

When it comes to great motorcycle touring destinations, few can rival the beautiful scenery and endless amount of twisty roads than the Ozark Mountains of Arkansas !

July 2nd thru July 8th 2016

Town & Country Motel

5451 Osage Beach Parkway

Osage Beach Mo.65065

573-348-5677

Gateway Iron Indians invite you to the 1st annual “Gathering”

• Help us celebrate the 4th of July, with 2 nights of scheduled Fireworks, and participate in a week long family orientated gathering of Indian Motorcycles & Riders.
  • $10 entry fee gives you the opportunity to collect five stamps during the week, on the daily rolling poker run routes, & Winner Takes All.
  • Extras Routes will be available for the just the adventurist Riders.
  • Come get your kicks on Route 66, with several of the Routes traveling on the Historic Road.
  • You might be a winner. Spin the Marble wheel during the week and collect 4 colors, Values to the colors assigned on Thursday night
  • Enjoy a B rated Biker Movie on movie night.
  • Learn some of the Indian Motorcycle History at History DVD night.
  • Test your knowledge of Indian Motorcycles History at “Trial by trivia.”
  • Awards will be given out Friday Night
  • Come and be included in the Group picture to capture the moment in time
  • After riding thru some of the Missouri Boot Hills during the day relax by the pool at night and enjoy the commodore of fellow enthusiasts, & maybe even a prom to Hootenanny.
  • Explore even more of the local Lake of The Ozark roads, culture, events, and more.
  • Enjoy some of the local fine eating establishments & unusual places in the area, and around the Lake.
  • Visit the Grand Glaize Stat Park in the Lake of the Ozarks.

When Making reservation please tell Matt, or Lee that you are with the IRON INDIANS.

Cutoff date for the rooms is May 1st 2016 and after that you will have to sleep on the parking lot!!

IMG_04041_zpse62e452e.jpg

Edited by harleynot

I just don't get what Kugler is about... ok - so he doesn't like the Iron Indians anymore (regardless of the fact that we brought a lot of business to him over the years) - he has a nail up is butt about it.. and he starts up his own little owners club.. ok fine. whatever. "owners" not "riders" I note.. but again, whatever.

But why post about an event associated with his stupid little club here? Sure, we have some IRG guys here - and we're not all cool enough to be Iron Indian members (joke intended there), but this site has a lot of Iron Indian members on it. So why would he want to stir shit up by posting about his little event here? Is he wanting trouble? He sure seems to be inviting it.

I just don't get people sometimes.

4604DC87-7416-430D-A17A-C8567CC8D411_zps

• Like 2

There's a Mozark feud? :rauch08:

1476761.jpg

• Like 2

Don't know where I've been............ :Oo: ...............so I guess they'll be no IRIP next year ?????

WTF, who'd a thunk it. Was planning on making it next year, since we haven't been there since the 3rd or 4th one. My oldest son moved down to that area and was planning on seeing why his fingers are still broke. :SmackBottom:

I doubt if I'll been doing IRIP much anymore. I"ll help with and support the Lake Ozark rally since I live within 5 minutes of the host hotel.

Come out to Durango CO next June 10-13. The Million Dollar Highway / San Juan Loop, Mesa Verde, Pagosa Springs... it will be a great time.

More info here -> http://indianroads.net/events/reunion.html

Ok, I'm new here. What is IRIP? Besides I rip one.

IRIP (Indian Rally at Indian Point) was an IIRA rally that went on for the last 12 or 13 years (I think). The resort owner (Kugler) is re-writing history and punting the Iron Indians. I won't be going there again, and am hoping people come to the IIRA Reunion in Durango instead.

• Like 1

Thanks for the info.It sounds like he's biting the hand that feeds him.

And the new guy nails it! So obvious, yet so hard for some to understand. Confuses the shit outa me.

Edited by Blu
  • Like 4

To hell with Branson - come to Durango and ride the Million Dollar Highway.

.....4B180247-8E5C-436A-A799-4466E4E19677.png

• Like 1

Ok, I'm new here. What is IRIP? Besides I rip one.

Many years ago,in a galaxy far far away, there was a fun gathering. Now it is just a distant memory.. Just come to one of the present activities Like...............

http://indianroads.net/events/ozarkgathering.pdf