Indian Motorcycle Community

Blue Bell Ice Cream

Will be available in Fayette County starting August 31. :nod: I have been having withdrawals missing me Blue Bell :love:

• Like 1

Come to the Pentagon, we've got two Baskin Robbins you can get to every day!

Blue Bell's better....

• Like 3

Blue Bell's better....

Exactly! Only thing better is if you make your own from the cream right out of the cow.

I guess it's against the law unless you have your own cattle and don't try to sell it.

Will be available in Fayette County starting August 31. :nod: I have been having withdrawals missing me Blue Bell :love:

post-7629-0-35115600-1440087786_thumb.jpg

Edited by RickkciR
  • Like 2

Blue Bell's better....

Exactly! Only thing better is if you make your own from the cream right out of the cow.

I guess it's against the law unless you have your own cattle and don't try to sell it.

Wudn't so good a coupla months ago. Salmonella's a bitch and closed their factories down.

It was listeria, whatever that is. I believe they found it in a couple of small cups of Cookie Dough flavor, in a hospital somewhere's.

They voluntarily recalled all products.

http://www.cdc.gov/listeria/outbreaks/ice-cream-03-15/ . Unfortunately it was a lot more serious then that. I work for Hershey's Ice Cream (not associated with Hershey Chocolate or foods) & Hershey's has actually been helping them out some even though they are competitors. I've made several trips to the Atlanta area & brought back several tractor trailer loads of feezer cabinets that we bought from Blue Bell. The employees of Blue Bell that I've been working with while picking them up could not have been any nicer. Even though they are competitors of ours, I wish them nothing but the best & hope they come back strong.
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

its here ! and its so damn good ,eat up folks there is a plant 10 miles from me churning it out .

• Like 1

Ya I had email from Blue Bell saying it was out. I got to go to the big city tomorrow to put some money in credit union I sold my ole 1948 Jeep so I going to stop by HEB and get me some and bring it home. Wife want be back till Thrusday so I have it all to meself. I think I going to put on some extra pounds. O well.

• Like 2

Governor Abbott of Texas had it up on his facebook page yesterday. Photo of him at a table with several buckets spread out before him. Said he had lots of catching up to do. Bluebell is Back!

It was listeria, whatever that is. I believe they found it in a couple of small cups of Cookie Dough flavor, in a hospital somewhere's.

They voluntarily recalled all products.

The raw cookie dough is not fit for human or animal consumption.

Plenty of folks buy it anyway.

• Like 1

Governor Abbott of Texas had it up on his facebook page yesterday. Photo of him at a table with several buckets spread out before him. Said he had lots of catching up to do. Bluebell is Back!

Ya I saw that. Just got back from the capitol city (Austin) and came the back way home thru Elgin and stop at HEB and got me some. I got the Great Divide this time. Chocolates and vanilla. I put it in the icebox freezer will have me some tonight. Dam it was over 5:00 a half gallon. I use to buying it when they have it on sale 2 for 5.00. Well when I commence to eat me a bowl of it tonight I will forget about the price. I try and save some for the wife although she really don't need any :rotfl: but I don't know if it last that long cause she want be home till Thursday.

• Like 1

Just ate me supper of leftovers again. And had me a big bowl of Blue Bell. The Great Divide was the flavor. :love: Better than sex. Guess I best save Sharon a little bit for when she comes home Thrusday. Will it last that long?

Looks like it'll be a while before it gets here in Florida.

http://www.bluebell.com/locator

I'll be watching that map. Have some Homemade Vanilla for me, will ya. Or Dutch Chocolate. :grin:

get your black market blue bell here !!! :rauch08: so much here we are bathein in it .

Say Charles can you send me some of them cookies your wife makes? Two dozen will do for now. They would go could with that Blue Bell.

:nod: I think I will have me a bowl of Blue Bell :love: after while while I watch the Texas Longhorn football game on the television set. I have me doubts that they will win.

same here schultz ,eating bluebell, watchin Bama play in your backyard .

Garlic and rosemary rubbed Buffalo rib eye , roasted taters , roasted peppers and a bottle of montepugilano

Watching the sun set over the Rockies , temp 70 right now down to 35 overnight :)

• Like 3

Garlic and rosemary rubbed Buffalo rib eye , roasted taters , roasted peppers and a bottle of montepugilano

Watching the sun set over the Rockies , temp 70 right now down to 35 overnight :)

Only thing missing is 4oz. of ice cold "apple-pie" poured over a few scoops of Blue Bell :nod:

montepugilano ? hell i thought that was president of Italy , :grin:

Hell I kant even pronounce it. Is dat something like Shiner beer? Now I go for the rib eye, roasted tators and peppers. :nod: And once agin Texas lost.

Edited by lschultz