Indian Motorcycle Community

Cancer - Psa

About a year ago I got diagnosed with cancer. They went in removed it and everything looked good but this week during a follow up check they found another tumor but this time it was much smaller. Had that removed yesterday with no complications and should be back to riding in week or so. Remember once you get to a certain age or something "weird" happens get it checked it. Nobody likes being poked, prodded, scanned or Dr long finger but catching stuff like this early can make all the difference.

PS My diagnoses last year happened when I was about to buy littleman's gilroy. It really messed with my head and I handled it poorly, sorry about how everything went down.

• Like 6

Hang in there. When the doc says you have cancer, it flips you out. Definitely changes your outlook on life.

Good luck, survivor. :Cheers[1]:

hang in there brother ,no body knows better than my family does what you go thru .

About a year ago I got diagnosed with cancer. They went in removed it and everything looked good but this week during a follow up check they found another tumor but this time it was much smaller. Had that removed yesterday with no complications and should be back to riding in week or so. Remember once you get to a certain age or something "weird" happens get it checked it. Nobody likes being poked, prodded, scanned or Dr long finger but catching stuff like this early can make all the difference.

PS My diagnoses last year happened when I was about to buy littleman's gilroy. It really messed with my head and I handled it poorly, sorry about how everything went down.

Glad all is well, had that in my family also! It's a bike, I got over it

• Like 1

Glad to hear you're doing ok. I go in on Tuesday to have part of my pancreas removed as they found, by accident, a tumor on the pancreas...

Glad to hear you're doing ok. I go in on Tuesday to have part of my pancreas removed as they found, by accident, a tumor on the pancreas...

Sending prayers

Best wishes N prayers for a healthy recovery for you..

:moped:

Dave

Sending thoughts and prayers your way.

Considering I just turned 62, I still consider myself an iron man, life proves differently.

I was doing extremely heavy leg extensions last Tues. evening on my birthday. The pad pressure was so great it damaged my skin on my left leg and I ended up with acute cellulitis, which I did diagnose myself correctly. My ankle was swollen up the size of a football and as red as a KC Chiefs uniform.

Went to an MD for meds and it's already 50% better but still swollen.

You're right, when you get older and things break down, get it checked out. Glad everyone is doing OK.