Indian Motorcycle Community

Death In My Family

Hi Gang,

About a month ag my brother-in-law, Dave, went to his doctor who told him, "You are advanced stage four, you need to make arrangements now." He was home from then on, and kept busy as he could. They checked him into Hospice Sunday, and he died this last Monday night around 11:30. My wife is devastated, as is Dave's only child, my niece Kattie. Kattie is 25, and was Dave's caregiver. She is the most amazing woman I know; one of God's angels on earth. So if there are any prayers out there...

My wife and I were going to the Black Hills next week, but now are going via Denver to intern Dave's remains. My wife flew out today and I am meeting her with my bike this weekend. I doubt I has the balls (ass, lol) for it, but if I make North Platte Nebraska tomorrow night I can get a IBR patch. Patch or not, I got a lot of miles before me, but prayers for traveling mercies take second place to my responsibility to be the man my family needs me to be right now.

Will be in Denver from Friday or Saturday until Tuesday 8-11 if anybody out there wants to hook up for a beer and a burger - pm me. Would hate to miss the opportunity.

Thanx for Listening Guys,

Greg

Walk with God Dave

• Like 1

Prayers for you and your family from the south ,have a safe trip .

• Like 1

Sorry for your loss.

• Like 1

Sorry to hear of your loss. Ain't none of us getting out of this mess alive, but it kinda sucks to have one of our own leave us behind.

• Like 1

Wow. Sorry to hear this. Prayers for you and your family from Ohio. Godspeed.

DK

• Like 1

Sorry for your loss. Ride safe my Indian Brother.

• Like 1

Sorry for your loss. Prayers for you and your family.

• Like 1

Thank you all so much! I showed my wife all your responses - she was touched. Thanx again, and God bless y'all.

• Like 1