Indian Motorcycle Community

Some Old Faces

I'm changing jobs.. same company just different.. so where my ass plops down is now different... so I'm cleaning stuff out.. and I find a some old CD's.... one says Bike Week 04, one says Branson 05 and one says Blue Ridge 07.... man.. the faces I see.... I got pics of 1BigDog, JoJo Gunns and Kelly, Gonzo, Joker, Shive and a lot of others that I can't remember... I'll get the pics posted up sometime... but one thing I noticed.... cuz my mug was in a few... I was younger then....

• Like 7

I'm changing jobs.. same company just different.. so where my ass plops down is now different... so I'm cleaning stuff out.. and I find a some old CD's.... one says Bike Week 04, one says Branson 05 and one says Blue Ridge 07.... man.. the faces I see.... I got pics of 1BigDog, JoJo Gunns and Kelly, Gonzo, Joker, Shive and a lot of others that I can't remember... I'll get the pics posted up sometime... but one thing I noticed.... cuz my mug was in a few... I was younger then....

No one left on here knows any of those old guys. You are really really old.

B

• Like 2

Stu has been rode hard and put away wet a few times me thinks!

• Like 1

Stu also found one of him and Noah ,Able ,and Jesus riding the BlueRidge .it was in black and white tho

• Like 5

tough crowd.

• Like 2

The rode hard and put away wet were the best nights...

• Like 1

If you have any pictures of CKelly please do not put of any of him in that thong. :no:

The rode hard and put away wet were the best nights...

Thats what Stephen Julius remembers too with you! ;)

• Like 1