Indian Motorcycle Community

Say It Ain't So Hd.

Just read in Thunder Press that Harley is pulling the same crap as Disney and importing guest workers .the American workers are required to train their replacements before being let go or lose a severance package . Willie g will you drop prices now that you have cheap labor ? Naa didn't think so I wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire . Indian thanks you for that move I'm sure .

Sorry for double post wife is doing chemo and hospital wifi sucks

Sickening

What is? Is it that HD and Polaris are bringing in foreign workers because they claim they cannot find US workers to take those jobs? I would ask why that is? Is it no workers or the pay is so low that you would be better off on the dole than work for minimum wage?

• Like 1

Probably because the pay is too good it takes them of subsistence. I see where Oregon has passed the $15 minimum wage and now all the employees are asking for reduced hours because they're making too much for the government perks.......what a country.

• Like 1

Probably because the pay is too good it takes them of subsistence. I see where Oregon has passed the $15 minimum wage and now all the employees are asking for reduced hours because they're making too much for the government perks.......what a country.

Are you serious? Just the thought of that happening just made me throw up a little.

• Like 1

Are you serious? Just the thought of that happening just made me throw up a little.

Yep, check it out: http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/07/24/seattle-sees-unexpected-fallout-from-15-per-hour-min-wage/

The link is not working. I am not so sure I would trust that source regardless, but I don't doubt it. Regardless I usually reserve judgment until I see a source not so clearly biased. However I do remember that this has happened before, better for some to stay on the dole than work and lose benefits, they end up behind. That is failure of the system, the wage jump just bring this up again.

The link is not working. I am not so sure I would trust that source regardless, but I don't doubt it. Regardless I usually reserve judgment until I see a source not so clearly biased. However I do remember that this has happened before, better for some to stay on the dole than work and lose benefits, they end up behind. That is failure of the system, the wage jump just bring this up again.

Hmm....for some reason the link died. Anyway, that's not the only site.....just Google "Seattle minimum wage" and a bunch of hits will come up from different sites.....and they're all biased.

Hmm....for some reason the link died. Anyway, that's not the only site.....just Google "Seattle minimum wage" and a bunch of hits will come up from different sites.....and they're all biased.

Now by saying the sources are biased, is that assumption biased? Further, is my saying that your possible bias to read the biased sites a further bias? Am I biased against bias or not? What was I saying again?? :Oo:

all this biasing had made me dizzy , better pop a Blue Ribbon to get my head straight ,

Now by saying the sources are biased, is that assumption biased? Further, is my saying that your possible bias to read the biased sites a further bias? Am I biased against bias or not? What was I saying again?? :Oo:

Nobody reports straight news without a personal (or agenda) slant. Even the "unbiased" and "no spin" media outlets lean left or right. So yes, we're all biased. :grin: I'm going to have a beer too.

• Like 1

Nobody reports straight news without a personal (or agenda) slant. Even the "unbiased" and "no spin" media outlets lean left or right. So yes, we're all biased. :grin: I'm going to have a beer too.

I am biased in favor of ales. You?

• Like 1

All beers.....although I'm not a big fan of the porters or stouts. Doesn't mean I won't drink them though..... :grin:

All beers.....although I'm not a big fan of the porters or stouts. Doesn't mean I won't drink them though..... :grin:

We agree that open mind is the best policy. :Beer-Chug[1]:

• Like 1

What is? Is it that HD and Polaris are bringing in foreign workers because they claim they cannot find US workers to take those jobs? I would ask why that is? Is it no workers or the pay is so low that you would be better off on the dole than work for minimum wage?

Need to forward this info to Donald Trump, so he can call these companies out by name and shame them on the campaign trail, maybe they need a little push to get them to reconsider.

Need to forward this info to Donald Trump, so he can call these companies out by name and shame them on the campaign trail, maybe they need a little push to get them to reconsider.

That is a brilliant idea! :idea31: If I get some time today I will contact his campaign.

Corporate welfare costs us more than social welfare by far.

Leviathan Oroburus

http://www.outsiderclub.com/report/who-really-controls-the-world/1032

Just read in Thunder Press that Harley is pulling the same crap as Disney and importing guest workers .the American workers are required to train their replacements before being let go or lose a severance package . Willie g will you drop prices now that you have cheap labor ? Naa didn't think so I wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire . Indian thanks you for that move I'm sure .

Cant find article, can you post link or article here?

sorry i just dont know how ,its august issue ,my wrench gives them away when i drop by ,pg 5 and then they said ,letters to editor , headline is cheap labor ,this is one of the best mags out there .