Indian Motorcycle Community

Glacier National Park Then To Sturgis

yah...Gilroy ran like a freaking dream. 22,800 miles on Joe's build and no falling parts. haha

yah...Gilroy ran like a freaking dream. 22,800 miles on Joe's build and no falling parts. haha

Same Malfa engine on my Scout!! Pushing 40k with no issues, although the rear cylinder still gets warm and there is some top end noise!! YIKES!! I better bring 'er in according to the SL engine critics--about 20k on Cheiftain with no issues btw.

As Hasbin coined--your mileage may vary--met that big sumbitch and his saint wife in Sturgis last year btw. He BIg, but a Teddy Bear!!

Here are some pics I took from a helicopter over Glacier National Park!

20150730_134550_zpsydbtm8ue.jpg

20150730_134341_zpshvo2q3pq.jpg

20150730_141424_zpsnswppy6m.jpg

20150730_134930_zpsqotvmnfz.jpg

20150730_134640_zpsfznlxlz0.jpg

ride was over an hour long! freaking awesome!

Cool ! Dream ride come true. Thanks for sharing. That chopper ride looks like the way to go. Have fun!

• Like 1

Absolutely outstanding! Great pictures - thanks for sharing. I've never taken my Blackhawk rebuild for such a journey (i.e., always something else taking up my time), but need to rethink my priorities!

Well done.

NC-Chief

• Like 1

Beautiful photos.

By the way, in the helicopter world, a "chopper" is a motorcycle. Just sayin...... :grin:

The Rockie Mountains- maybe not Heaven., but close enough

• Like 1

My cousin was a chopper pilot in NAM, after i begged him till he was pissed he finally took me up in his Pvt. chopper, I will never get in another one as long as I live :no: NUFF SAID

• Like 3

Helicopters wings are traveling faster than the fuselage and therefore unsafe :)

No offense to my pard DK007

Always a fixed wing , rotor rivelery but we're all pilots :)

Edited by Airpirate
  • Like 1

My cousin was a chopper pilot in NAM, after i begged him till he was pissed he finally took me up in his Pvt. chopper, I will never get in another one as long as I live :no: NUFF SAID

Well if you would of had your Depends on you would not had made a mess in the chopper. I bet he don't take you anymore. :rotfl:

Good pictures of GNP. That is one of the most beautiful places I have been. Hope to go back shortly.