Indian Motorcycle Community

The Migration Has Started

Made a trip to Sioux Falls for work this morning. Left early and drove right through a very nasty thunderstorm. Winds were gusting to 60mph and rain was coming down something like 2" per hour. Fighting like hell to keep car on the road. 5 guys on HDs blow past me like I was standing still. Thought they may be seeking shelter under a bridge, but no....

Must have seen close to 3-400 bikes today heading west, some on trailers, most being ridden. The vast majority were Heritage Softails...so much for individuality. I did not see one Indian all day..

I live about a mile or so from I-25.. every year at this time I hear the motorcycles.. I actually have no interest in attending the rally, but instead I usually head a week or so before or after.

• Like 2

I live about a mile or so from I-25.. every year at this time I hear the motorcycles.. I actually have no interest in attending the rally, but instead I usually head a week or so before or after.

Same here, going the week after. Should still be enough bikes for ambience, but fewer idiots.

• Like 1

Same here, going the week after. Should still be enough bikes for ambience, but fewer idiots.

Yup. The greater the population density, the higher the percentage of idiots.

• Like 1