Indian Motorcycle Community

Iron Indian Reunion In The Rockies - June 10-13 2016

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

outfuckingstanding private pyle........IRIP WHO??????? Rock On Iron Indians.

My last day here. Wow... what a fantastic event, everyone who came MADE this event as awesome as it was. IIRA people are the best, hands down. Lots of fun and great stories to come. The Durango area i

I have tears in my eyes..there are no words to describe the love, fun, and riding! Not one piece of bs...can't wait for next year!

Just a FYI for anyone interested.

Next year I won't be posting anything about an IIRA event on this site. You'll have to learn about it on the IIRA site. The HOG wannabe IMRG moved in and is trying to upstage and piggyback on the IIRA Reunion, and if I can help it, that won't be happening next year.

Fucking posers.

Yep, I hear ya on that.

Many people just can't come up with their own ideas. It really ain't hard, their just thieving lazy fuks.

• Like 4

Just heard of this gathering about two hours ago when I called my dealer in Little Rock to arrange for a rear tire on a trip from south Texas to New England and Nova Scotia. He told me my tech was going to Durango and when I asked what was up he mentioned the Iron Indian Riders reunion. I love riding that area, haven't been in a while, and I'd like to meet you guys so I decided to postpone the New England ride and head for Durango. I booked a room at the Iron Horse for Friday night through Monday night. If it's a membership only group, I understand and will stay out of your way. If all are invited, cool. When does the reunion start and end? Thanks.

• Like 2

Just heard of this gathering about two hours ago when I called my dealer in Little Rock to arrange for a rear tire on a trip from south Texas to New England and Nova Scotia. He told me my tech was going to Durango and when I asked what was up he mentioned the Iron Indian Riders reunion. I love riding that area, haven't been in a while, and I'd like to meet you guys so I decided to postpone the New England ride and head for Durango. I booked a room at the Iron Horse for Friday night through Monday night. If it's a membership only group, I understand and will stay out of your way. If all are invited, cool. When does the reunion start and end? Thanks.

Gi to ironindian.com and join up The savages will give you the initiation and the secret reach around handshake in Durango

• Like 1

Gi to ironindian.com and join up The savages will give you the initiation and the secret reach around handshake in Durango

So they brought back the reach around?

Hadn't seen that done in a while.

• Like 1

10-12th

How do you think aisle 5 got so messy?

No need to stand back u won't be the only crazy

Texican there

Don't sweat the small stuff

You should be able to join on site

See ya in the Rockies

And yes stump is coming with us

Steve

Thanks Airpirate. I joined. I'm sure sorry about your wife. I hope things keep getting better.

Thanks Rick. Does it start Friday night and end Sunday night? I booked Monday night but can drop it if it ends on Sunday. Thanks.

Thanks Steve. Looking forward to meeting you. I sure wish Stump could change a tire out there but glad to see him getting a vacation. I'll swing by Little Rock for a tire on the way out.

Edited by RedChieftain
  • Like 1

Thanks Airpirate. I joined. I'm sure sorry about your wife. I hope things keep getting better.

Thanks Rick. Does it start Friday night and end Sunday night? I booked Monday night but can drop it if it ends on Sunday. Thanks.

We are staying until Tuesday morning

Yeah, AP offered-up his services & is now our official greeter as it were..... :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

• Like 2

Yeah, AP offered-up his services & is now our official greeter as it were..... :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Youuuuu bitch ! :)

• Like 1

That's one of the nicer names I havbin called :grin:

Thanks Steve. Looking forward to meeting you. I sure wish Stump could change a tire out there but glad to see him getting a vacation. I'll swing by Little Rock for a tire on the way out.

Were leaving monday morningish.

It's going to be a good time guys.

I'll be there (with the wife) on Friday afternoon, and will ride out on Tuesday morning. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

• Like 1

Left Ohio yesterday. In Pueblo tonight and will be at the Iron Horse tomorrow night. The wife and I will be drunk and waiting on you all.

• Like 3

You guys let me know when you get there , you know how I worry

Ride safe

• Like 1

Leaving in about a 1/2 hr,

• Like 1

I'm packed and waiting for the missus to Finnish up, then were outta here :moped:

LOL. I think every guy here has been in your situation.

Him: Let's go for a ride.

Her: Ok, let me get ready.

He grabs his jacket, pulls the bike out of the garage and starts it to let the bike warm up, and waits.. and waits. Then he shuts down the bike and goes back inside and finds his wife doing the laundry. Then she has t braid her hair. Then she has to pick out an 'outfit" and change into it. Then she has to get all her gear on.

When she's finally ready, she finds him taking a nap.

• Like 7