Indian Motorcycle Community

Iron Indian Reunion In The Rockies - June 10-13 2016

How does this date work for you guys?

June 10-13 2016 @ the Iron Horse Inn / Durango Colorado

• Like 4

I'm all over it Ken ... put a posting on the members forum , somebody just asked there

Buckshot

• Like 1

Sweet. Finishing off on my birthday.

• Like 2

Sonic the Hedghog cartoons on demand in the rooms?!?!

I'm in!

Sonic the Hedghog cartoons on demand in the rooms?!?!

I'm in!

LOL... I'm just back from visiting my grand kids... and I can't get that frigging "Teen Titans" theme song out of my mind.

• Like 2

LOL... I'm just back from visiting my grand kids... and I can't get that frigging "Teen Titans" theme song out of my mind.

Did you have any small ones when that PHUKING PURPLE DINOSAUR was in full swing??? it wasn't bad enough that I had to hear it on the tube, they sang it all day long :banghead:

• Like 3

Stumbled onto the pics of your grandkids - they're adorable! Love the little IIRA patch holder.

• Like 1

Did you have any small ones when that PHUKING PURPLE DINOSAUR was in full swing??? it wasn't bad enough that I had to hear it on the tube, they sang it all day long :banghead:

When Mikey was in the hospital, we watched Barney, Winnie the Pooh and Tigger too, and ET in rotation 24-7 for 3 months...I feel your pain!
  • Like 2

Oh yeah... Barney... bain of my existence back then. Funny memory.. my oldest daughter, the one I was visiting in calif. was really in to She-Ra... she'd run around the house with a cape and jump about saying "HA - I'm She-Ra!"

It least we didn't have to deal with that Disney Ice-Princess movie.. and that song.. "Let it go" I think it is.

• Like 1

OK - so I'm getting some feedback on the dates - (kids in school issues)

Which would be better:

June 10-13

or

June 17-20

??????

Let me know - I'd like to accommodate as many people as possible.

Edited by KenB

so far these have been thrown at me.......lets get some more..

Indian Rally for Intelligent People IRIP Durango

Iron Indian Reunion Durango IIRD

Iron Indian Reunion Rockies IIRR

Durango

Edited by harleynot
  • Like 1

That train runs right behind the Iron Horse Inn.

I prefer the word Reunion to Rally - I don't want to get wrapped up in technicalities.. and worry about city permits for a rally and insurance stuff. A reunion is just a bunch of friends getting together.

• Like 2

Sweet

• Like 1

my grand daughters are driving me fucking crazy wanting to sing that damn LET IT GO song from Frozen....over and over and over and over. I was ready to put on some Metallica or Rob Zombie to change the mood. ;)

OK

I contacted the Iron Horse Inn and am in the process of reserving 25 rooms for us under the account name "Iron Indian". Our rooms will be located near each other AND we'll be getting a 10% discount.

If anyone has already reserved a room, please cancel it and then book it again once I get the reservation contract signed and back to the Iron Horse Inn.

Will keep you all posted.

Thanks.

• Like 3

Nice work, Ken!

• Like 1

More info on the rooms:

The rooms we are reserving are "track side rooms" which face the train tracks used by the Durango to Silverton train. The train only runs during the day, so the sound won't disturb anyone's sleep. That side of the hotel is more private, so we can set up however we like right in front of our rooms. That side of the Inn has a nice mountain view as well.

As far as trailers are concerned - The rooms will have 2 parking spaces each. So those with trailers might be able to put the trailer in one and the vehicle in the other. If they won't fit that way there are several locations on the property where extra parking space is available. As long as we don't have to accommodate 50 trailers there should be enough space.

• Like 2

Reservations made.

For the blocks of room, we need to call the Iron Horse directly. Their number is 970.259.1010

See you next June!

• Like 2

Reservations made.

For the blocks of room, we need to call the Iron Horse directly. Their number is 970.259.1010

See you next June!

I just got all the paperwork in to the Iron Horse Inn. You all can make your reservations up to a month before the event - but to be sure you get a room at the discounted rate MAKE YOUR RESERVATIONS EARLY (as Mr. Bad Device did above).

I'll be making some changes to the event webpage later today.

Look forward to meeting everyone at the Iron Indian Reunion in the Rockies!

• Like 1