Indian Motorcycle Community

4 Marines Shot And Killed In Recruiting Center In Tn

It's only going to get worse, with ISIS radicalizing these idiots.

Hell of a way for a Marine to go. Sad day.

• Like 1

When do we start playing Cowboys and Muslims. Just asking

• Like 6

either we take them out now ,or we will be fighting the muslim pieces of stinkin shit in our own neighborhoods . obama has to go ,and thats the gospel.

• Like 5

Do you think the A-hole would have gone in with 12 of his buddies and no weapons to take on 4 MARINES? Hell no! now this pisses me off something real bad. No we know what dirty shit they can do, arm our military personnel no matter where they are!

• Like 3

Glad I read the second article-it says Obama is checking our defenses. This should make us all safer.

Preach that Gospel glassguy!

• Like 2

Another sad incident of violence in a gun free zone. Those really work well, don't they. Who decided Marines cannot pocess a firearm for protection?

Of course broke back Barry rants about not judging all Muslims by the actions of one individual

If the shooter was a white guy they would be screaming about gun control

The low life shithead

• Like 5

Not a gun free zone.

It's a disarmed victim zone.

They'll still blame the gun... not the muslim.

• Like 3

Of course broke back Barry rants about not judging all Muslims by the actions of one individual

If the shooter was a white guy they would be screaming about gun control

The low life shithead

In SF they are already blaming the gun that killed that young woman, not the illegal alien that shot her.

• Like 1

Ban ISIS flags, destroy all their mosques and historical sites, dig up all their religious leader's bodies, remove all references of violence and homosexuals from the Koran and blame the guns for the crime......there, that should fix everything........ :no:

• Like 4

Me too.... there is another issue for retired and Vets as well as we are not allowed to have our weapons on us or in our vehicles when entering base gate. You are supposed to leave your weapon at home... I think if you are authorized to carry a weapon then it should at least be allowed in vehicle even if they wont allow it in the facilities unless Active Duty.

Edited by Brock
  • Like 1

I'm out in the People's Republic of Kalifornia right now.. in my motel room the only news channel is CNN. Anyway there's a lot of hand wringing going on there trying to dance around the idea that the shooter might have been a muslim lone-wolf terrorist. They seem to be trying to edge away from the fact that this fucker was a terrorist.. I also saw that they are starting the "blame the gun" litany - looks like the guy used an AK for the attack.. so no doubt they'll find a reason to blame the gun... and everyone here knows how the rest of that story goes.

Looks like Chattanooga is now a dangerous place filled with terrorists. ARE YOU READING THIS, MIKE ??? Get the hell out of there and back down to Charlotte!

can we start "profiling" yet?

Classy move Texas Roadhouse

8342627_G.jpg

Our Chattanooga Texas Roadhouse family would like to offer our deepest condolences to the families of our fallen Marines.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Semper Fi

• Like 3

Me too.... there is another issue for retired and Vets as well as we are not allowed to have our weapons on us or in our vehicles when entering base gate. You are supposed to leave your weapon at home... I think if you are authorized to carry a weapon then it should at least be allowed in vehicle even if they wont allow it in the facilities unless Active Duty.

I have the same problem, I carry concealed everyday when home. I have to go to Nellis AFB quite often, so on those days, I have to leave my gun at home as its not allowed to leave it in car, let alone be brought on base legally.

Personally, if I were still active duty and a recruiter, I would disobey this stupid law and carry concealed and just not tell anyone.

Believe it or not, even when I was working PSD in Afghanistan you could not have a loaded weapon on your person on the base, we had to lock them up in the vehicles. If you happened to have a RED F on our ID you could carry but could not have a round chambered. This is for all US, NATO, and contractor gun toting people.

Here in Iraq the stupidity is even worse. PSD & OGA cannot have weapons exposed, pistols must be covered by your shirt and rifles must be in cases, lest you offend or scare some DoS person. Fucking crazy.

TRUMP 2016

Pro Second Amendment

NRA Life Member

Pro America - Funding his own campaign

No BS, tells it like it is, even if its not PC, culturally sensitive.

Certainly cant do worse than the douche bag in office now.

• Like 2

The more I read about this the madder I get. That POS spent 7 months in the Middle East right before he did this. You see his mug shot? He's smiling. We should take a big sword and chop his damn head off, and put the video on the Internet. Sad thing is our POS monkey in the WH takes up for the bastards.

• Like 1

More "workplace violence" I'm sure.....

By the way, the shooter was killed by police. That wasn't a mug shot.

More "workplace violence" I'm sure.....

By the way, the shooter was killed by police. That wasn't a mug shot.

Thought I read that it was a mug shot from his DUI arrest, but I been token on some pretty good stuff..................... :ooh2::rotfl:

Congrulations to the Oklahoma Governor who signed a excutive order that all recruiting center's and National Guard Centers will be armed !!!!!! As of Yesterday . Give her a show of appreition

• Like 6