Indian Motorcycle Community

Riding Home Last Night

So I'm riding home from work at about 6:30 last night... and I see this blur up ahead to my right.... two coyotes come running out of the woods across the road... I haven't seen an Eastern Coyote but they are here.... in Central Virginia...

Read that they're on Long Island NY too. They need a big bounty on them. They wiped out all the pheasants in central Illinois when I lived up there. And Hey, they're fun to hunt, but beware of the fleas. :nod:

We are less than a mile from the UAFS campus, right in a heavily occupied area. But we are also less than a mile from the Arkansas river and some heavily wooded areas with some agriculture going on. I've had coyotes and deer in the yard more than once. Last hunting season had a deer come up and die in the yard. Never did determine if it had been shot or hit by a car.

Dead%20Deer_zpsgio8sprc.jpg

Sometimes at night Coyotes come around the back of our house and sing to us. I like it. Of course we keep all our critters inside.

Hell, there's a pack or two that come down nightly and feed on small dogs & cats every night around heah

Hell, there's a pack or two that come down nightly and feed on small dogs & cats every night around heah

And they sneak illegal immigrants across the border just south of you!

• Like 1

So I'm riding home from work at about 6:30 last night... and I see this blur up ahead to my right.... two coyotes come running out of the woods across the road... I haven't seen an Eastern Coyote but they are here.... in Central Virginia...

The state of VA pays a bounty on them. If we kill one here, we take it to Bland and get someone to turn it in.