Indian Motorcycle Community

Kate's Law

Done! It's a strart, time to make America great again !!!

• Like 2

Done

• Like 1

Done myself, done my wife, done daughter #1, done daughter #2 & done my future son in law :nod:

• Like 1

Done.

How much does it cost to house a prisoner? $20,000 - $40,000 per year? How many are in our jails now?

Wouldn't it be about the same cost to deport them and put one armed soldier per prisoner released on the border and stop (and shoot, if necessary) these vermin?

Done.

I'd sit on the border for $40K a year and shoot illegals......might even do it for free..... :grin:

• Like 5

Done.

I'd sit on the border for $40K a year and shoot illegals......might even do it for free..... :grin:

Give me a 337 with rockets:)

• Like 1

Done

Done

Can we also add that Border patrol can shoot at drug runners at the border? I will donate to buy a minigun.

• Like 3

Done.

I think there's a lot of people that would go for that job.

Can we also add that Border patrol can shoot at drug runners at the border? I will donate to buy a minigun.

I will bring my own

I think there's a lot of people that would go for that job.

I can give my retirement notice from the puter I'm typing on... When can I start, I'll prolly need to tow the scoot, don't think I would make it with the arsenal hanging off of me riding down the Interstate...

I would provide my own weapons and ammo....anything to secure our borders and protect America.

• Like 2

Done,

Gotta give DT kudos, only guy with balls to speak the truth, even if its not PC / culturally sensitive. Yep, its time to make America great again.

Stupid law. I ain't signing it.

It can only succeed in filling our jails, at our expense.

No fuck that. How about just enforcing the laws already on the books?

Or, try this on for size: all illegals get immediately returned to country of origin, and said country is charged 250 K each.

My guess is, the country of origin will make sure that individual never has the opportunity to repeat the act.

The government does not want the border secured, never has. Mexico complained that the US returning their illegals is hurting their economy. Sanctuary cities that don't enforce the law are not punished. Arizona enforces the law and is sued by Mexico and our own government. The whole situation is a mess and won't get better any time soon.

Done, but I must say, I think Firebird (above) presents a much better solution. A border patrol club is a great idea too.