Indian Motorcycle Community

So I Must Be Getting Old

We went to see the Dave Matthews Band in Virginia Beach at the Farm Bureau Live Ampitheater.... Had great seats... sound system was excellent... band is phenomenal... but I'll never go back to see a show there...

before I start bitching... I'll let ya know.... I like to get tuned up before a show like any one.. but when I'm in my seat... I'm there for the show... not the assholes around me and from what I saw it was pretty much the same everywhere... I bet I did not see one complete song without 10 people either leaving or entering the row.... we left about halfway through the second set... I was starting to come unglued... I've been to quite a few concerts and I've never seen anything like this... It was more like a festival than a concert... I'd a been ok if I was out in field with people moving around getting beers... but I was in a seat trying to see a show....

Will go see them again.. just not there....

Edited by stu

Fuck em tell the dumb sob's to set there ass down or leave. :bum:

• Like 1

Hipsters.....

whats worse is i sat on the end at a kiss concert about a year ago ,a pregnant girl was in the middle of the row ,that bitch never slowed drinking and had to slide by ever 2 minutes to piss ,then she spilt a beer in my lap ,dammit to hell man

It's a combination of two things ... Getting older and people becoming bigger assholes now days

• Like 1

They are not becoming Assholes they are brought up with that mind set!!

• Like 1

buncha grumpy ol farts aintcha? :rolleyes:

Even in my younger days... I paid to see the show... We'd always get tuned up first... then we're there to see the band... these dipshits weren't there to see the band... they paid 100 bucks ticket and 10 bucks a beer... we're doomed if they're that stupid... I can put on a CD and drink case for less than 20 bucks...

The older I get, the less tolerant I am of bullshit......and it's more easily recognized. :nod:

• Like 1

I don't know about you guys, but I particularly enjoy when the person next to me is singing along and clapping to the music, because that is what I paid to see. I usually let them know exactly how much I enjoy it, most seem to appreciate my helpful comments.

• Like 1

... I can put on a CD and drink case for less than 20 bucks...

As long as your wife isn't around.

Just funnin' with ya...... :grin:

• Like 1

As long as your wife isn't around.

Just funnin' with ya...... :grin:

I threw that shirt away.... :grin:

• Like 1