Indian Motorcycle Community

Cruise Anyone?

Cant wait to tell my girl about our next trip. :pirate1: Did you see their ammo prices? A bargain I cannot resist!

Can I bring my Barrett 50 cal. ? :grin:

I hope you bring enough for everybody :pirate1::grin:

• Like 1

Maybe they'll offer group discounts for IIRA. I mean, what a great way to relax and finally meet each other face to face, guns in hand, drinks, wasting scumbags. Is there a smoking section? (And do they have a cigar shop stocked with the new Zanghi Indian cigars?). And bring adult diapers in case we get a chance to play with the captain's twin 50 - me first! Too fun, c u on board, I'll be in the bar.

• Like 1

The wife wants me to book us on the "Awesomesause" package.

shit this sounds like my last Carnival Cruise , started with cubans in miami and downhill all the way

• Like 1

Maybe they'll have a group rates;

how about the ten day cruse package ! ?

:pirate1:

Dave

OK Boyz, I just secured a spot on their newest ship, it's name is the "orgasm" they will have (3) turrets with twin "howies" One of which I have secured :nod: it is a 6-month cruise with gourmet food & beverage delivered to your station (if needed) so you don't miss any of the fun. There will be "professional companionship" on-call 24-7 to help wind down after a squabble either in your cabin or @ your station. I am soooo looking forward to some well needed I & I :bhi:

• Like 1

OK Boyz, I just secured a spot on their newest ship, it's name is the "orgasm" they will have (3) turrets with twin "howies" One of which I have secured :nod: it is a 6-month cruise with gourmet food & beverage delivered to your station (if needed) so you don't miss any of the fun. There will be "professional companionship" on-call 24-7 to help wind down after a squabble either in your cabin or @ your station. I am soooo looking forward to some well needed I & I :bhi:

What's " I & I " ?