Indian Motorcycle Community

Sena Smh10 Headsets

Ok, We ride a 2015 Roadmaster and I just put the Sena SMH10 headsets into our helmets. I can get 1 headset paired with the bike and it works fine.mh

how do I get the 2nd headset to receive music and be able to use the intercom with the wife? Any help would be appreciated.

I have no idea what you're talking about.

As to the intercom with the wife... one of the things I LIKE about riding is that when my wife is with me I can't hear a damned thing she says.

• Like 1

Ken, I too prefer not to listen to her, but then she wants to smack the helmet. Leaving her home while I ride with our group is not an option.

I can hear the music on my headset, just need to be able for her to hear it as well without cranking it up for all the world to hear.

• Like 1

Ok, We ride a 2015 Roadmaster and I just put the Sena SMH10 headsets into our helmets. I can get 1 headset paired with the bike and it works fine.mh

how do I get the 2nd headset to receive music and be able to use the intercom with the wife? Any help would be appreciated.

My understanding is that Bluetooth feature of these bikes is designed to manage only 1 device at a time.

That said, have you tried to first sync headsets and then sync those with bike? The bike may accept that setup as one device.

She doesn't know ours can share music. I like it that way. She would want to listen to Morrissey or some other whiny shit.

• 2 weeks later...