Indian Motorcycle Community

Update On My Wifes Codition

Our worst fears came to us today ,cancer is back in her liver now . triple negative stage 4 , all we can do is pray and hope , i know this is a indian forum ,but its like my extended family thanks (GLASSGUY)

Edited by glassguy2

I'm sure it's not the best news or the news you wanted to hear, but it is what it is. Some chemo treatments actually respond better to triple negative. It's like everything else in life. No control. You just deal with stuff as it comes your way. Just keep a good positive outlook and tell her to try to stay physically and mentally strong. You can beat this.

• Like 2

Pharmaceutical companies have been making great progress with making cancer medications hopefully they have what your wife needs, positive thoughts coming your way.

Positive thoughts from Ohio for you both. Keep your chins up and think positive. You can beat it it!! Prayers for you both!

Prayers from Texas.

Godspeed from Nodak, Brother!! Hug her from all of us--and that's a big hug!!

Have your ever met Hasbin!!??😜

Godspeed from Nodak, Brother!! Hug her from all of us--and that's a big hug!!

Have your ever met Hasbin!!??

never met in person ,chatted quite a few times ,a good guy

thank you all this lifts spirits !!!

Brother, I have lost family members, good friends & others to this dreaded disease, I have a close friend that made it thru a bout that the doc's said he was terminal & he's still kicken strong after 20 years, good spirits, a never quit attitude & will to kick it's ass goes a long ways,the whole forum family is prayin & pulling hard for you & your family and friends.

• Like 1

Brother, I have lost family members, good friends & others to this dreaded disease, I have a close friend that made it thru a bout that the doc's said he was terminal & he's still kicken strong after 20 years, good spirits, a never quit attitude & will to kick it's ass goes a long ways,the whole forum family is prayin & pulling hard for you & your family and friends.

thank you my friend for that , it sucks and takes away to many good people way to early , we are gonna give it a hell of a good fight ! thanks to all

• Like 2

Continued prayers from the high country , stay strong all will be good