Indian Motorcycle Community

Just saw Hilliary Dilliary Clinton saying I did not delete emails so and so and so :rotfl: standing there lying just like her asshole husband deliverance bill c. Reminds me of her little horny fag gay husband bill standing up there and lying his ass off " I did not have sexual relations with that woman".You can just look at somebody and watch there facial expressions and tell they are lying there ass off. Wake up Amercia!

Then later they showed the amazon michelle working out. Did not see any sweat running off of her? She does this and this every day. Ya right. Friend of mine daughter just got in trouble in school for wearing yoga pants to school then here they showed the old first laday jumping around doing this and that. A fine example they set for our kids. Wake up America!

Edited by lschultz
  • Like 4

Too late partner, the Sheeple will continue to support these lying, dishonorable scumbags because they promise them "free stuff". The uninformed and clueless idiots are now in the majority

• Like 1

...... "I did not have sexual relations with that woman". ... and he was right - he didn't ...... she sucked him of.

"Eatin not cheating "

• Like 1

That lying SOB needs to dumped on a island full of gorillas and let them butt fuck him. I can not believe people pay to listen to that fag talk. What in the hell has happen to this country? Get your heads out of your ass America and turn this around.

Cause she is the ugliest dam ole bitch dam I have no use for that. Seeing her picture much less her talk makes my skin crawl on me ass. Then there is that worthless little prick she is married to. They just sucking money out of this country. How would you like to me one of them wemens doctors and this came into your office. :ooh2: then little pretty boy husband comes skipping in. There are some dumb dumb stupid ignorant ass people in this world that put up with this crap. These dick heads need to be taken out of this world.

• Like 1

Remember this?

"It depends on what your definition of "is" is...."

That one should go down in history.

The thing is that there's a LARGE section of the population that will vote for her NO MATTER WHAT.

She could be proven a traitor to the US by selling top secrets to ISIS,

She could be shown to be an ax murderer,

She could be proven to have sold influence to China, Russia, etc,

She could be shown to have sold out those that died in Libia,

on and on it goes...

And she would still get lots of votes.

It doesn't matter because: Fox lies; the GOP just makes things up; and most people just aren't paying attention.

• Like 1

The thing is that there's a LARGE section of the population that will vote for her NO MATTER WHAT.

You are exactly right. Americans have short memories....if they even care to take notice in the first place.

What's the flavor of the month? :huh:

• Like 1

Can't stand either of them.

They lie with too much ease.

I just watched the National Memorial Day Concert on PBS channel. I hate to say it but I thought of that ole hag Hillary and her Deliverance bill. You know if she actually carried about this country that she is not in it for the money and appreciated what the service men/women have done for this country she would come on that show walk out there and tell the truth what she has done. Her and little fairy bill belong together. Some people are just useless. Wake up America!

• Like 1

Just saw Hilliary Dilliary Clinton saying I did not delete emails so and so and so :rotfl: standing there lying just like her asshole husband deliverance bill c. Reminds me of her little horny fag gay husband bill standing up there and lying his ass off " I did not have sexual relations with that woman".You can just look at somebody and watch there facial expressions and tell they are lying there ass off. Wake up Amercia!

Then later they showed the amazon michelle working out. Did not see any sweat running off of her? She does this and this every day. Ya right. Friend of mine daughter just got in trouble in school for wearing yoga pants to school then here they showed the old first laday jumping around doing this and that. A fine example they set for our kids. Wake up America!

There are Democrats that will still vote for this bitch even if shes caught in bed with a DEAD woman !......I ain't kiddin',FOOLS are commonplace among Liberals and it goes downhill from there !

• Like 3

Remember...

Tyrone Woods, Navy SEAL

Glenn Dorhety , Navy SEAL

Sean Smith, Air Force

Chris Stevens, ambassador

We won't forget you or the vermin that left you with no support. RIP

• Like 2

Pinocchio, Snow White and Superman are out for a stroll in town one day. As they walk, they come across a sign:

"Beauty contest for the most beautiful woman in the world."

"I am entering" said Snow White.

After half an hour she comes out and they ask her, "Well, how did you do?"

" First Place," said Snow White.

They continue walking and they see a sign: "Contest for the strongest man in the world."

"I'm entering," says Superman.

After half an hour he returns and they ask him, "How did you make out?"

" First Place ," answers Superman. "Did you ever doubt me?"

They continue walking when they see a sign: "Contest! Who is the greatest liar in the world?”

Pinocchio says "this is mine."

Half an hour later, he returns with tears in his eyes. "What happened?" they asked.

"Who the hell is Hillary Clinton?" asked Pinocchio.

• Like 2

Ya she is a liar and that fairy fag of a husband is too. Which one is the biggest liar? Just watch there facial expressions when they talk. Lie lie lie.

With the GOP establishment supporting a bunch of RINO's - and with the people getting fed up with that - if Jeb or Christy or someone like them get the GOP nomination, Hillarly could very well win.

With the GOP establishment supporting a bunch of RINO's - and with the people getting fed up with that - if Jeb or Christy or someone like them get the GOP nomination, Hillarly could very well win.

She'll win, the low life shit that resides in the White House now is grossly unqualified , yet was elected TWICE by complete idiots, those same jackasses will put her in the White House

• Like 3

She'll win, the low life shit that resides in the White House now is grossly unqualified , yet was elected TWICE by complete idiots, those same jackasses will put her in the White House

I hate to think of this but you are right. There are some dumb ass people in the USA. That ole bag needs to be put out in the pasture with pretty boy husband. The sad thing about it ah shit I'm going to quit I is getting pissed. Fucked em. :bum: bill you like me ass?

Romney had to deal with 47% of the people on the dole that will always vote DEM because that's where they get their money from. People most often vote with their wallets, as the old saying goes. Since 2012 the number of people on the dole has gone UP - so those people along with the bleeding heart libs that just want to "feed the poor" with YOUR money pretty much assures a DEM victory.

Plato felt that a democracy was the equivalent to mob rule, just one step above anarchy. The democracy of Athens has been blamed for their loss of the Peloponnesian War. So maybe we need to establish an Oligarchy made up of people that actually work for a living to vote and run the country. Those on the dole should not be allowed to vote.

• Like 3

Ken, you're spot on, you should NOT be allowed to vote if you do not produce a valid w-2 , of course exceptions such as military and retirees etc would be exempt from that requirement

If you're contributing to America you shouldn't have a hand in how's it run

• Like 1

[...]

If you're contributing to America you shouldn't have a hand in how's it run

And if you're not - if you're living on the dole, off other people's hard work, then you don't get to vote.

I'd also like to see the voting age increased back to 21 - unless you're serving in the military.