Indian Motorcycle Community

...... Breweries in Germany traditionally mark the "Day of German Beer" (National beer day) on the 23rd April, the day on which in 1516 when the "Reinheitsgebot" or "German Beer Purity Law" came into force.

11150423_1580307088889746_25741708834826

• Like 3

...... Breweries in Germany traditionally mark the "Day of German Beer" (National beer day) on the 23rd April, the day on which in 1516 when the "Reinheitsgebot" or "German Beer Purity Law" came into force.

11150423_1580307088889746_25741708834826

Sweet! I'll be in Helen GA tomorrow!

3286469475_aa40570ef6.jpg

Followed shortly by national piss like a race horse day :)

• Like 3

Man you talk about beer. I use to drink and drink and drink. I loved beer. Always had a bottle of beer between me legs when I was driving car/truck. Plenty of ice cold beer in the icebox. Just about everywhere I went this was beer involved. Wife use to all ways :boese059: can't you go anywhere without that between you legs. But I like beer. But that all changed in 1998 when I was on my way home from deer lease had consumed many a beer and went off road and hit tree. That put stop to my beer drinking. None since March 1998.

• Like 1

Man you talk about beer. I use to drink and drink and drink. I loved beer. Always had a bottle of beer between me legs when I was driving car/truck. Plenty of ice cold beer in the icebox. Just about everywhere I went this was beer involved. Wife use to all ways :boese059: can't you go anywhere without that between you legs. But I like beer. But that all changed in 1998 when I was on my way home from deer lease had consumed many a beer and went off road and hit tree. That put stop to my beer drinking. None since March 1998.

Yep, that'll do it.

When I was in Germany, every day was beer day. :grin:

• Like 2

Yep. The name Schultz and beer go together. Well they use too.

• Like 1

Yep. The name Schultz and beer go together. Well they use too.

Hell Shultzie, we could be kin folk, Grandpa's name (mom's side) was Strutz, don't get more German than those two

• Like 1

.... hmm - Schultz & Strutz = 11188326_1580565335530588_57652841697334 it has to be ! ...... can be an Apfelstrudel -LOL !!!!!!

Edited by SwissIndian
  • Like 1

When I was stationed in Germany (W. Germany then!) every day WAS beer day! And man oh man did I enjoy of couple of Oktoberfests in Munich. :Beer-Chug[1]: At least I think I did! :Oo:

I would of stopped deer hunt'n

• Like 2

Either that or cut down all trees along your drive home :P

When I was stationed in Germany (W. Germany then!) every day WAS beer day! And man oh man did I enjoy of couple of Oktoberfests in Munich. :Beer-Chug[1]: At least I think I did! :Oo:

How many snap-cap bottles of beer could you down in one day? I could never remember past 5. :Oo:

Man, that was potent stuff! :nod:

Ya that ole German beer got a kick to it. Reminds me of Shiner beer back in the 50-60's taste before they got a new brewmaster. This ole man his nick mane was Onion dam he could drink some beer. He use to give us some of that ole Shiner.

cigar_smoking_woman.jpg

Ist das nicht ein Weiner snitzel.......

.... I bet she is not German but I could show her a schnitzel or two ...... :)

• Like 2

.... I bet she is not German but I could show her a schnitzel or two ...... :)

If she doesn't have German in her, I could put some in her..... :nod:

• Like 1

Actually she looks like she's packing a thuringer herself =:o

Edited by Airpirate
  • Like 2

... Gentleman, gentleman - please ! BTW ... this photo was taken maybe 20 years ago and no one would touch her today.......LOL !!!!!!!

11182251_1580886812165107_40782359018053

How many snap-cap bottles of beer could you down in one day? I could never remember past 5. :Oo:

Man, that was potent stuff! :nod:

Didn't hit the bottles a lot, always hit the bars and got the draft. BUT, I do remember drinking 6.5 liters one night at Munich Oktoberfest. I have NO idea how I made from Munich back to my barracks south of Stuttgart!

• Like 1

... Gentleman, gentleman - please ! BTW ... this photo was taken maybe 20 years ago and no one would touch her today.......LOL !!!!!!!

11182251_1580886812165107_40782359018053

Clean up on aisle 7! 💩

• Like 1