Indian Motorcycle Community

Always Wanted A Picture Of This,

RM looks great.

That's framed above the mantel material :)

indian%2Btrail%2Broad%2Bsign%2Bv2_DAP_Ac

Edited by RickkciR
  • Like 2

I went back and pushed it to a larger size. You can actually create a poster with it now if you want, or have it framed out. Play with it a lil ' you may want to crop it down ?

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/hsxw4z92tfpd7vk/AADw2Zg_mFTFPSif_eidWqQ-a?dl=0

These guys do a good job, fair price... posters, on canvas, etc : http://posterprintfactory.com/

Edited by RickkciR

pcredux.jpg

Painted Cave rock art in the hills above Santa Barbara, California. Photo ©Mark Arnold

See Map location

Gotta remember to stop next time riding the chief by this place.

cheers

Damn! Those Indians were into some heavy shit. I dropped some window pane acid back in the 70's and saw shit like that.

• Like 2

Damn! Those Indians were into some heavy shit. I dropped some window pane acid back in the 70's and saw shit like that.

I took some Mr. Natural acid back then, not sure my vision ever went that far because I was laughing so hard the whole time not sure my eyes ever opened lol.

• Like 1

I took some Mr. Natural acid back then, not sure my vision ever went that far because I was laughing so hard the whole time not sure my eyes ever opened lol.

Looking back, it's a wonder I survived all that I did back then.

I remember riding my bike while on acid.. I remember once a girl I was dating was on the back and we were both wasted on acid (might have been batman-blue). I was riding along and saw a fence across the road, so I stopped. The girl asked me why I stopped. I said there's a fence and pointed to it. She laughed and said there was no fence in the road. When I continued on and rode into the fence it just sort of progressed down the road with me.. until it just melted away.

Those were some wild times.

I was riding my Honda trials bike while on acid turning into my parents driveway and my goofy brother thought it would be funny to throw a garbage can at me when I was turning the corner because he knew I was high. That caused me to slip on the gravel on the driveway lip and down I went, tore the hell out of my knee and had a lot of pee gravel material in my knee. My parents took me to the clinic where the doctor kept looking me straight in the eye as he was scrubbing the gravel out of my knee with a brush. The laughing came to an end for that time period I'll tell ya. Doctor never did nark me out to my parents but that same brother did later. One brother I think I could have lived without. Those were the good times.

• Like 1