Indian Motorcycle Community

I Was Shocked

Yesterday me wife told me and I quote "Your elevator does not go all the way to the top" hmmmmm I wonder what she meant by that statement. I going to get on me :outdoor: and ride away. But where will I go. Maybe I will go see Chris he is kinda weird. :rotfl:

• Like 1

Yesterday me wife told me and I quote "Your elevator does not go all the way to the top" hmmmmm I wonder what she meant by that statement. I going to get on me :outdoor: and ride away. But where will I go. Maybe I will go see Chris he is kinda weird. :rotfl:

First of all, you say this like it's a bad thing, secondly, I can't believe it's the first time she's said it to you... :babyhaha:

At least she didnt say your one fry short of a happy meal like mine said .

Ya she tells me these things on a regular basics now. Well I thought I was normal.

Ya she tells me these things on a regular basics now. Well I thought I was normal.

You are, it's everyone else.................... :grin:

My wife don't talk to me

Women like that are hard to find :)

My wife don't talk to me

Women like that are hard to find :)

you lucky sob lol how are ya airpirate ?

You & I are, it's the others that's NOT :grin:

Well I working my way :boese059: way to the bottom of her list again since I just about ready to get me another Ural :nod: (I taking another step back back in time where I belong). It will be coming from Ural Of New England they be shipping it down here to me place. I can buy one from out of state, have it shipped down here cheaper than I can buy one here in Texas. This is there off season up there it was snowing when I talked to Dmitry yesterday so they discount them to a good price. Shame the dealers in Texas (think there is only 5) want discount them this much. My wife she just don't uh understand me. She just don't understand what excite me. :rotfl: I be getting a 2015 cT Custom color Terracotta the custom comes with a blacked out engine (something Ural just started this year) with Sunbrella Canvas seats, tractor seats for rider and passenger not that I will ever have anybody ride as a passenger on the seat they will be in the ride in the sidecar although the wife will have to stand in line for a ride cause Max (GS) gets the first ride in sidecar. It has 41 hp 4sp trans with reverse :ooh2: yes slowing down stepping back in time to the good ole days.

• Like 1

I want a 2w/d Ural when I get moved, I will be able to play in the snow & all the dirt back roads

Here you go Chris some pictures. I don't know why they don't come out bigger. Talked to Dimtry on the phone today and payed my deposit. He got four of them to deliver. Now mine makes a full load so maybe in a week or two I get it. I had a 2007 Ural Patrol 2wd but I sold it to get some money so I could pay cash for the Indian in 2012. I regretted that but. Down here I don't really need a 2 wd drive like the Patrol was. This one is one wheel drive. They just come out with this model this year suppose to be more stable on the road. I never had any problems with the Patrol I had how it handled. If you get a Custom they black powder coat the engine and drivetrain. They went to FI in 2014 and now they put out 41 hp :ooh2: and they have make numerous improvements to them. Step back in time with me. :rotfl:

Ah just click on the pictures and it will enlarge but you so dam smart I know you would figure this out. :rotfl: :rotfl:

post-9730-0-42671100-1427595866_thumb.jpg

post-9730-0-83660500-1427595934_thumb.jpg

post-9730-0-64838500-1427595989_thumb.jpg

Edited by lschultz
  • Like 1

Chris maybe you need one of them Rokons. Check em out. Just saw some on Motoworld. Them boys up in Maine were giving em hell.

Ya Chris you would look good on one of them Rokons. I taking a break the wife is on one of them :shocked::Furious: them kicks we got to get everything planted in the garden days. Had so much rain down here it just starting to dry out now talking about more rain next week.

Hell Brock needs one of them Rokons when he goes on them hunts. They made in NH.

Never heard of them..

Been around for ever. I remember them from the 70's. Original off off road bike. Very wide tires and if I remember correct, both wheels were powered. used the ride them through the swamps...

Yup, my buddies dad had a couple of them, we used to ride the shit out of them when I was in 5th-6th grade