Indian Motorcycle Community

I Always Knew You All Were A Bunch Of Hoodlums

"all registered motorcyclist are on the FBI Gang watch list" :pirate1:

See here--> http://washingtonpost.com.co/fbi-admits-all-registered-motorcycle-owners-are-on-classified-gang-list/

How come the government says, "We shouldn't judge all Muslims based on the actions of a few lunatics".....and then turns around and says we should judge all motorcyclists (and gun owners, according to the FBI) based on the actions of a few lunatics.....?

You gotta love these career politicians and government agencies only looking out for our safety..... :no:

• Like 4

How come the government says, "We shouldn't judge all Muslims based on the actions of a few lunatics".....and then turns around and says we should judge all motorcyclists (and gun owners, according to the FBI) based on the actions of a few lunatics.....?

You gotta love these career politicians and government agencies only looking out for our safety..... :no:

Like peg leg said - youse all a bunch 'o hoodlums - and I'll add miscreants, felons and criminals. But I repeat myself.

Cool, lets just say I own (15) scoots, Do I get to be on the list 15 times? LOL my wife is co-owner on 3-4 of them, I just told her she was on the list also... Does this mean my kid will have to explain to her government employer why we are on the FBI watch list?

I'm proud to be associated with a bunch of scofflaws ;)

• Like 6

:ooh2: who gives a shit. Fucks em. And bama set on it.

Edited by lschultz

Cool, lets just say I own (15) scoots, Do I get to be on the list 15 times? LOL my wife is co-owner on 3-4 of them, I just told her she was on the list also... Does this mean my kid will have to explain to her government employer why we are on the FBI watch list?

No biggie, till ya fly outta country next time. My buddy got held in Mexico a couple years ago because of it.

• Like 1

According to the article, anyone with a motorcycle endorsement on their driver's license since 1994 is on the list. They don't care if you own a motorcycle or not.

No biggie, till ya fly outta country next time. My buddy got held in Mexico a couple years ago because of it.

I've been on the watch list for years... Or I should say my name is on the list, not me. When I must fly on an airline its a REAL hassle.

You know it's pretty much impossible to get yourself off the list once you're on it.

• Like 1

You have to admit, we are an independent bunch, going against the flow. Free thinkers, self reliant and not subject to peer pressure. Enough about Indian riders, let's talk about HD folk....

• Like 2

You have to admit, we are an independent bunch, going against the flow. Free thinkers, self reliant and not subject to peer pressure. Enough about Indian riders, let's talk about HD folk....

• Like 1

Like peg leg said - youse all a bunch 'o hoodlums - and I'll add miscreants, felons and criminals. But I repeat myself.

We have a mole.

Diesel T. Hoser Esq. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl::grin:

• Like 2

I believe Airpirate does not believe that crap. However, for the record from me: The original website that posted that is a freakin' pile of horse shit tabloid. Just take a look at the crap on it's website. Find a legitimate resource that will confirm that interview and I'll believe it. There are tons of politicians and even police that own motorcycles so you think they are all on a gang list?

• Like 1

I know for sure that if you are in ANY club local police have folders on you club. They are color coded for the level of involvement in all the bad stuff going on in the world...

I believe Airpirate does not believe that crap. However, for the record from me: The original website that posted that is a freakin' pile of horse shit tabloid. Just take a look at the crap on it's website. Find a legitimate resource that will confirm that interview and I'll believe it. There are tons of politicians and even police that own motorcycles so you think they are all on a gang list?

It is the Washington Post! Bastion of the left wing moonbats. How much more credibility do you need????

I have no doubt that motorcyclists are on some list, cross referenced with firearm owners (CCW gets you at least 3 lists), political party, employment, medical history, what you ordered for lunch....Google is an accumulator of data...why do you think they have been in the WH so much?

• Like 1

I know for sure that if you are in ANY club local police have folders on you club. They are color coded for the level of involvement in all the bad stuff going on in the world...

The problem with this is, who defines what constitutes "bad stuff"?

I am just going to go with it. I think I will get a patch " The FBI is watching me". I am sure it will bring me lot's of gansta cred and instant coolness. Further, I can't wait to tell my girlfriend, I am sure she will be duly impressed assuming she doesn't pee herself laughing.

Edited by Blu
  • Like 1

The problem with this is, who defines what constitutes "bad stuff"?

Snopes is just a liberal pc staus quo keeper pacifier ~ no credibility ~ if it was real, it would be in exile.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsCdD5AUgNA

https://youtu.be/Vlx4RfZ9xK4

Edited by CHIEF DOC 99

Yeah....fact check Snopes sometime....a "progressive" husband and wife team with little real credibility.

Although they have occasionally been correct.

Edited by dk007

AMA discredits Internet story involving motorcyclists

As you may have seen, there is a recent story circulating on the Internet about the federal government including all registered motorcyclists in a secret database.

After a thorough review by the American Motorcyclist Association of the article’s sources and the named reporter, we want you to know that this story is not true. Rather, it is a fictional article first created by a satirical website and later picked up by other websites.

In particular:

• One of the most referenced websites appears to be the Washington Post’s official website, but it is not affiliated in any way with the Post. Rather, the website URL includes a domain registered in the country of Colombia.
  • A search of MSNBC's website turns up no original story or a Jeremy Lancaster as a reporter.
  • Finally, a popular debunking website has already indicated the story is false.