Indian Motorcycle Community

Another dealer has developed in the St. Louis area.

Call them to see if, and what they had, and he had me until we were talking about the second era of Indians, and he said" Those were just Harley Clones" Good bye!!!

Just another Multi- sell every thing to make a buck dealer

• Like 3

Sad . . . but unfortunately, becoming more typical. Apparently, PI doesn't give an Indian Motorcycle IQ test before finalizing dealer ownership.

• Like 2

nope...hopefully those that are in it as JUST ANOTHER INCOME SOURCE will fade away in a year or two.

• Like 3

it looks like all you need is the buy in money and poof your a dealer .its looking worse . i still say stand alone dealerships ,small would be fine ,just know what the hell your selling . polaris dont give a shit its all about $$$$$

• Like 1

They apear to have no knowledge of previous Indian history, I mean recent..

Kind sorta like PI created Indian, kinda sorta N, history starts there..

Maybe they'll get it, schmaybe they won't..

I gotta stop lettin it bother me with their lack of

knowledge concerning Indian history..

It's not like I was wantin a releationship with em, :love::rock:

:moped:

Dave

I recall a story from my days working for a Dealer in my area (02-03-1/2 04)

I was hired (After quitting my job, and $$$ promises) to set up and run Dealership in a local car Dealership, and with this done The owner wanted to have a party @ the Dealership to kick off the Dealership. They had a band, food, beer, give aways, tents, all a very good way to let people know we, and Indian were back, and in the area. Since I had been riding for 50= years I had a very long list of riders, and friends to invite, which in turn would invite other enthusiasts...

Here's the really F#FK UP part to the story, and one of the many reasons I quit, and they folded shortly after my leaving.... I COULD NOT INVITE ANY OF THE BIKER FRIENDS TO THE OPENING. This was for the dealers friends, and family?????? WTF

I am guessing SOME of the new dealers are following this model of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ MONEY TALKS, AND BULLSH#T WALKS!!!!

Turned into a sort of a wedding reception???

Edited by indiantoo
  • Like 1