Indian Motorcycle Community

Snakes Beware

Yep they coming out. Was trimming brush on the road going into our place and where the wind had blown leaves up in a row come upon a small copperhead. And about 15 ' down he row come upon a huge copperhead. That sob was close to me boot. Had brush blade on my weed eater guess he was trying to get away. Thats what we got around here is plenty of copperheads.

Bond Derringers with snake shot. No snakes

• Like 1

The ole saw blade on the end of the weed eater did a nice job of cutting em up.

Ya gotta watch the copperheads in leaves... ya can't see me and they usually stand their ground... a vicious fuck'n snake...

• Like 1

they taste like chicken.

Ya gotta watch the copperheads in leaves... ya can't see me and they usually stand their ground... a vicious fuck'n snake...

You right there. They hard to see. We have killed many around here in the 20+ years we have lived here. I remember once when I come up on a couple of them killed one with a shovel and that other vicious fuck'n snake came out me but he got whopped with the shovel. Usually don't see them to about dark but these were laying in them leaves. I don't know what a copperhead taste like but the rattlesnakes do taste like chicken least thats what I have heard.

We only have friendly snakes here. :nod:

Only poisonous snakes we have around here litigate, prosecute, judge or waste tax money.

• Like 1

As you all know the government is full of two legged snakes. One of them claims to be the great one (BULLSIT) and there is that other lying fitsmale bitch hillary. Wake up America.

• Like 1