Indian Motorcycle Community

Getting Ready For My First Trip Of The Summer

It looks like I'll be heading out to the southwest in about 2 weeks. I was planning on a little later trip date, but between wanting to avoid the Laughlin Rally crowds and some tickets my wife and I have for local live shows - the only date that's really open is for 2 weeks starting on March 24.

I'll be in the SoCal area on March 28 & 29, and the SF Bayarea from March 31 through April 2.

It should be a nice ride - I'm planning on riding by the Salton Sea in Cali, which I've never seen. On the way back I'll ride through Death Valley which is always sort of interesting.

Have a good one Ken. Keep your eyeballs peeled for the idiots in the cars/trucks.

Good luck Ken and safe travels..... Enjoyed your trip last year through your words and pictures.

If you need a place to stay in LA, you are welcome at my home.

If you need a place to stay in LA, you are welcome at my home.

Thanks for the offer but I'm set for a place to stay. Let me know if you get free enough to grab a cup of coffee.

Good luck Ken and safe travels..... Enjoyed your trip last year through your words and pictures.

I'll probably be out your way again next year. Hopefully we can meet up and have dinner or something.

Would enjoy that very much.....always welcome.

Are you traveling up PCH 1?

I did a section of that road several years ago, up to Monterey...it was a great ride!

The PCH is one of my favorite rides. On this trip I'll be riding from SLO up to Santa Cruz (or so). The PCH along the Mendocino coastline is great as is the Oregon coast. I think this road should be on everyone's "must ride" list.

The PCH is one of my favorite rides. On this trip I'll be riding from SLO up to Santa Cruz (or so). The PCH along the Mendocino coastline is great as is the Oregon coast. I think this road should be on everyone's "must ride" list.

Stay here on your way...say hello to Clint

http://www.missionranchcarmel.com/

KB. I'll be around here and can offer you at least a couple hours of hospitality and maybe a few laughs. My PM message box is working. I had lunch, in santa barbara, with Ron M. [aka Albertaindianchief] on his way to LA last year.

ride um (aka indian joey)

:cheers:

KB. I'll be around here and can offer you at least a couple hours of hospitality and maybe a few laughs. My PM message box is working. I had lunch, in santa barbara, with Ron M. [aka Albertaindianchief] on his way to LA last year.

ride um (aka indian joey)

:cheers:

You can show him where you keep your bike parked....

Of course not... You only put it on a trailer if you want it to move....

:I-Agree[1]: I have prolly done it 10-12 times on a scooter ( think Laguna Seca) & once in a car, a short detour thru Santa Cruz & the Redwoods is a must :nod: