Indian Motorcycle Community

Full Sized Plastic Motorcycle…Wtf???

Just what every motorcycle enthusiast wants……a non running fake full-sized plastic motorcycle :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

I guess it would be a perfect match for that fake full sized plastic woman in your life. :grin:

Would also go well with your fake plastic house with fake green plastic grass….shit I can't stop :rotfl::rotfl:

https://autos.yahoo.com/news/life-sized-motorcycle-model-kit-160035036.html

10ceda27a1887660d9f7b7808f4fa46c_zpsv8om

Edited by INDIAN KEVIN

It is good for the prospective owners in taking facebook and glamor shot photos next to so all their bitches and friends will think he is a biker and like to take risks...... Ups the cool factor from just wearing chaps, leather jacket and riding boots while driving to Daytona or Hollister in his Prius. :)

• Like 2

Just what every motorcycle enthusiast wants……a non running fake full-sized plastic motorcycle :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

I guess it would be a perfect match for that fake full sized plastic woman in your life. :grin:

Would also go well with your fake plastic house with fake green plastic grass….shit I can't stop :rotfl::rotfl:

https://autos.yahoo.com/news/life-sized-motorcycle-model-kit-160035036.html

10ceda27a1887660d9f7b7808f4fa46c_zpsv8om

For posers who want to claim they have a motorcycle in their garage.

That's for the Dodge owners who think they have a truck. Now they can put a fake bike in the back too. :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Al

• Like 2

That's for the Dodge owners who think they have a truck. Now they can put a fake bike in the back too. :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Al

Ok ... I can see this is going to turn nasty now.

Everyone knows the only REAL trucks are made by FORD.

• Like 3

Next step is to buy the plastic trailer and tow your plastic bike to Sturgis like everyone else. Think of the gas mileage you'll save because they weigh so much less.

• Like 5

You know a "blow up" bike and trailer would be more interesting... especially if filled with helium and driving down the road. Adds visual interest for those who actually RIDE their bikes.

Edited by KenB
  • Like 2

Next step is to buy the plastic trailer and tow your plastic bike to Sturgis like everyone else. Think of the gas mileage you'll save because they weigh so much less.

Hell with that...just do what I did and buy a plastic Sturgis sign! lol

20140809_185535_zpsd36c02b2.jpg

and don't forget the plastic beard!

Edited by CT_SPIRIT
  • Like 3

Al

I resemble that remark!!! :grin:

• Like 2

We know of at least one guy on here who has a plastic girl to ride bitch.

You know a "blow up" biker doll and trailer with a sexy sheep would be more interesting... especially if filled with helium and driving down the road. Adds visual interest for those who actually RIDE their bikes and love their dolls.

fucking pervert. ;)

18.JPG

Edited by Brock

I think that's pretty cool. Hell if that was a full sized plastic Indian Chief MC I'd consider buying one since I sprang for a mini electric version. BUT, $5k seems outside my comfort zone.

BTW, my RAM will pull 'bout anything out there to where ever you want it!

• Like 1

Ford/Chevy can not hang with the Cummins. They keep coming up with new chit all the time but. Look at your big rigs on the road you don't see a Ford/Chevy diesel in them. I drive a Dodge/Cummins and proud of it. Nough said. So start your whining.

I always had Ford Trucks, I have a Dodge Ram the past few years , it kicks ass

• Like 1

Nothing wrong with the Ford or Chevy's but take a look at the engines and see what you can do. Cummins is still pretty dam simple. My son just got a new work truck 2014 Ford F450 diesel it runs dam good and getting decent mpg with the work bed on it .He works for a utility company and he carries around some weight with that utility box on it and for all the weight he carries gets decent mpg. I even had a couple of fords and one was a diesel but that was weight before they starting putting all this epa mandated bullshit on them. The ole Cummins diesel sorta like Indian being the first USA motorsickle. Nowdays there all pretty dam good. It's whatever you want to drive. Now if ole Mark Moses happens to read this he gonna get well he is a Ford man.

You know how these threads go. Lots of dryassfunctional members on here. Wait hell I'm one of them. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

How the hell did a thread about a plastic motorcycle turn into a debate about the best pickup truck. :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

After a few post plastic motorcycles are boring Eventually all posts lead to bare tits

• Like 1