Indian Motorcycle Community

Is a true brother. Ms. Micmac and I are here in Montreal. Specteur and his lady drove us to Quebec City to the beautiful new dealership in a fucking blizzard (normal for here). It was about a 300 mile round trip, he would not take a penny for gas. The majority of people on this forum are wonderful people. I am glad I got to meet him. He is riding the Blue Ridge Parkway this spring, and I hope I get to return the favor. I wanted to say thank you publicly Mon Ami!

• Like 15

Very few bad apples here Pete.

I've not met many people here in person - but those I have are absolutely great folks, and I definitely consider them brothers.

I've not met many people here in person - but those I have are absolutely great folks, and I definitely consider them brothers.

Hasbin is your ugly sister.

Just sayin'

• Like 3

Hasbin is your ugly sister.

Just sayin'

Damn... I thought that was Brock.

Damn... I thought that was Brock.

Brock is your ugly tranny sister/brother.

• Like 3

Is a true brother. Ms. Micmac and I are here in Montreal. Specteur and his lady drove us to Quebec City to the beautiful new dealership in a fucking blizzard (normal for here). It was about a 300 mile round trip, he would not take a penny for gas. The majority of people on this forum are wonderful people. I am glad I got to meet him. He is riding the Blue Ridge Parkway this spring, and I hope I get to return the favor. I wanted to say thank you publicly Mon Ami!

It was a pleasure to meet you and your lady! And thank you for our lunches Pete! I really hope everything will align for a second meeting at your place in June! Oh and Xavier was very surprised to hear you introduce yourself in french !
  • Like 1

Yeah lots of great people in the Indian community for sure.....many are like family.