Indian Motorcycle Community

Markey Mark

I was going to finish up the new HD Digger I am building as well as put new bags on the T3T, but when I received the email from Indian about the limtited edition Mark Wahlberg Indian T shirt collection, and their bargain pricing, I just couldn't hang on any further.

I am now the proud owner of 75, limited edition Mark Walhberg T shirts at a cost of only $2715, and I would have gladly paid more.

Now, if they will come out with the " Limited Edition American Pickers" T shirt collection, my life will be complete.

• Like 2

Someone is begging to have his Tiger Beat subscription cancelled...

• Like 2

Someone is begging to have his Tiger Beat subscription cancelled...

LMAO

Didn't anyone else get this email? I can't believe none of you have jumped on this. This is Markey Mark...Dirk Diggler...Brock Landers...these are collectors items, he said they were.

Next out is the official, special edition, Mike Wolf "I love Indian More Than I Love Frank" T shirt series. Coming to you for only $49.95 each, $59.95 each with the rare left pocket added. Ultra special edition for only $99.95 with an extra Indian logo on the pocket.

These prices, like some of the accessories, are so fairly priced that even HD riders will want them.

Spring training has started, so step up to the plate and get yours today.

• Like 2

Didn't anyone else get this email? I can't believe none of you have jumped on this. This is Markey Mark...Dirk Diggler...Brock Landers...these are collectors items, he said they were.

Next out is the official, special edition, Mike Wolf "I love Indian More Than I Love Frank" T shirt series. Coming to you for only $49.95 each, $59.95 each with the rare left pocket added. Ultra special edition for only $99.95 with an extra Indian logo on the pocket.

These prices, like some of the accessories, are so fairly priced that even HD riders will want them.

Spring training has started, so step up to the plate and get yours today.

Polaris only sent them to you. They know their audience.

• Like 3

Robert (They only sent them to you....) was a funny post.

Both Dirk Diggler and I have one BIG thing in common....we're both ancient !

• Like 1

I looked at the delinquent ex rapper's 'collection' - just a bunch of recycled Indian designs in fugly colours.

I am sure they are like the KM/Spirit Lake Chiefs.

In 30 years they will be worth a fortune. :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

B

• Like 1

I am sure they are like the KM/Spirit Lake Chiefs.

In 30 years they will be worth a fortune. :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

B

Bob is a man of many talents... a philosopher and an economist.... :grin:

I personally am less concerned about the spokesmen Polaris has chosen to represent their brand than Polaris should be.

Ok - I might - probably would - draw the line at Obama / Pelosi / or Ried representing Indian, but otherwise I don't care.

Polaris though SHOULD be concerned about who they pick and what their background is and what their position is regarding pride in our country. If you owned a business, wouldn't you be the person most concerned about who you picked to represent your business?

I would have thought they would pick someone very patriotic to represent an iconic American brand. Someone that potential customers would identify with the company due to their personal values... not some poser boy-band fool.

But it doesn't matter much to me. I have mine, and I know what my values are.

How bout Elizabeth warren she said she's an injun ... Lying bitch

I would have thought they would pick someone very patriotic to represent an iconic American brand. Someone that potential customers would identify with the company due to their personal values... not some poser boy-band fool.

They tried but there were none left in Hollywood.

• Like 2

Yeah - good point.

• Like 1

Hey! :moped::grin:

There are a few of us...

• Like 2

I looked at the delinquent ex rapper's 'collection' - just a bunch of recycled Indian designs in fugly colours.

That-B-True

Edited by Roadroach

I personally am less concerned about the spokesmen Polaris has chosen to represent their brand than Polaris should be.

• Like 1

Seems to me that Polaris did a much better selecting a spokesman with their Victory brand than they've done with Indian.

• Like 2

Polaris only sent them to you. They know their audience.

I think Kings Mountain got the email as well. ;)