Indian Motorcycle Community

Killer If Chris Kyle And Chad Littlefield Guilty

Shitbag Eddie Ray Roush gets life without parole

Hope he rots the worthless fuck

RIP Chris and Chad

• Like 6

An eye for a eye. Wacko are not he should be put to death. After he gets butt fucked in prison enough he might wish he would of been put to death.

I just heard on Fox news a comment by another SEAL. " IF he thinks he has PTSD now, wait until the boys in the State prison gets a hold of him".

I just heard on Fox news a comment by another SEAL. " IF he thinks he has PTSD now, wait until the boys in the State prison gets a hold of him".

That's was SEAL. Chris Kyle

That's was SEAL. Chris Kyle

No, not Chris Kyle, the comment was made by the former SEAL Marcus Luttrell, I remembered Fox mentioned the book he co-authored, Lone survivor.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marcus_Luttrell

• Like 1

No, not Chris Kyle, the comment was made by the former SEAL Marcus Luttrell, I remembered Fox mentioned the book he co-authored, Lone survivor.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marcus_Luttrell

Correct Partner, I meant Marcus, must have had Kyle on the brain. If you didn't read Lone Survivor, it's a good book

Correct Partner, I meant Marcus, must have had Kyle on the brain. If you didn't read Lone Survivor, it's a good book

Movie was a little painful to watch...it sucked you right in, like Black Hawk Down...or John Wick :grin: