Indian Motorcycle Community

Smoke Signals

I just read the latest copy of Smoke Signals. Awesome to see it back again! I know it takes a bunch of work to pull these off and I for one appreciate the effort.

• Like 9

I just read the latest copy of Smoke Signals. Awesome to see it back again! I know it takes a bunch of work to pull these off and I for one appreciate the effort.

i agree ,im new there but enjoyed it very much also ,keep up the good work guys and gals !!

Agreed here also. Kudos to Brock for taking the time to pen such a lengthy article. Only way to make the Barn Ride article even better, is to EXPERIENCE it in person!!

• Like 1

Yes it was good. Don't let this go to your head Brock. :rotfl:

You better start sucking up to Brock. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

As usual, I didn't get one.

Who'd you piss off? :grin:

I didn't get one either... But I piss off everyone so it's no surprise.

• Like 1

So ya are saying there are things Brock needs to improve on?

Don't think I've pissed Brock off? I have others though. Spoke to another Blue Ridge Tribe member this AM he didn't get one either. Business as usual.

I'm in with the in crowd

I'll go where the in crowd goes
I'm in with the in crowd
And I know what the in crowd knows
Any time of the year, don't you hear?
Dressing fine, making time
We breeze up and down the street
We get respect from the people we meet
They make way day or night
They know the in crowd is out of sight
I'm in with the in crowd
I'll know every latest dance
When you're in with the in crowd
It's so easy to find romance
If it's square, we ain't there
We make every minute count
Our share is always the biggest amount
Other guys imitate us, but the original
Is still the greatest in crowd
Spending cash, talking trash
I'll show you a real good time
Come on…

Don't think I've pissed Brock off? I have others though. Spoke to another Blue Ridge Tribe member this AM he didn't get one either. Business as usual.

I got one. Perhaps I need to try a bit harder to piss them off?

Stonewalled again! :no:

Give 'em your new addy.

They need to know where to send it.

I haven't received a smoke signal since 2004.

And I am not complaining.

I've moved since then.

LR did send me out a few hundred IIRA cards to distribute back in '08.

HN & EH are workin' hard & doin' swell for part-timers.

Membership has it's perks

I heard that somewhere :nod:

Stonewalled again! :no:

Give 'em your new addy.

They need to know where to send it.

I haven't received a smoke signal since 2004.

And I am not complaining.

I've moved since then.

LR did send me out a few hundred IIRA cards to distribute back in '08.

HN & EH are workin' hard & doin' swell for part-timers.

Membership has it's perks

I heard that somewhere :nod:

All that stuff has been done Mi Amigo. Address changed on members site, email the same. I really don't give a shit, I was just trying to liven this place up.

The IIRA newsletter went out through the IIRA membership database. The only way anyone would have not received it is if their membership has lapsed or if they unchecked the email subscription box indicating they did not want to receive any emails sent from email subscriptions.

You can check your membership profile by logging in at http://ironindianrid...dtablelive.org/.

If you have any questions please email membership@ironindian.com

• Like 1

You better start sucking up to Brock. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Dont suck up to me...I have no impact or control or involvement with the running of IIRA or SmokeSignals. Only way someone who was paid IIRA Member to my knowledge would NOT get it is either the email address is wrong on their IIRA Forum Profile, they did not have Email Notifications Selected on their IIRA Forum profile , or it is in their JunkFolder waiting on them....at which time they did receive it just did not see it. :)

I fuck up enough things on my own without adding something to my list I have no ownership over or control...hahahaha FUCKERZZZZ!

Edited by Brock
  • Like 2

I didn't get one either... But I piss off everyone so it's no surprise.

It turned out there was something weird going on with my profile on the Iron Indian site. 4Chieftain worked it out for me and now I've received it.

My dues were paid at Branson and any inference that are not in order greatly offends me. You should check with the co-owners of your company before you chastise someone in public, It can't always be someone else's fault Mike.

Edited by Micmac

My dues were paid at Branson and any inference that are not in order greatly offends me. You should check with the co-owners of your company before you chastise someone in public, It can't always be someone else's fault Mike.

I was not chastising you or anyone one else. I did not quote you or direct my remarks to you. I am restating what was also said on the IIRA forum for anyone who did not receive the newsletter and believes they should have.

So far, through membership@ironindian.com we have found a couple members who did not receive it had unchecked the subscribe to email check boxes in their membership profiles.

And a few others had paid for their memberships through means other than the standard join/renew process and membership has yet to be notified of those payments.

That's all we are asking, if you have an issue with your membership please contact us through membership@ironindian.com and we will get it worked out.

I do not believe that is an unreasonable request.

• Like 3

No, it is very reasonable to ask, Thank you so much for your help. I should've never jumped to conclusions nor questioned anything you say. I was so wrong.

No, it is very reasonable to ask, Thank you so much for your help. I should've never jumped to conclusions nor questioned anything you say. I was so wrong.

It's not like it's a pin. Dam Pete

Hey Pete seems to me you changed your email address within the past couple of years, they may still have your old one. I got it,...... some guy named Brock just rambled on and on about some little red barn or something. :rasp:

Edited by Vintageroger
  • Like 2