Indian Motorcycle Community

New Dealership In Quebec City, Canada

Now we have two dealers here in the province of Quebec. The first one is in Montreal area. The new one, owner by the same business, is now located in the city of Quebec.

Look at this real beautiful place!

Devantur32_zps0f126f5d.jpg

Devanture2_zps310915d5.jpg

Devanture_zps28c6b788.jpg

deHaut_zps3af670c3.jpg

Lucky we are! It's 250 km / 150 mi between them.

• Like 2

There was one in Quebec City in 2010-12

Yes I know but they do not stay with Indian after 2013. Probably because they do not meet requirements... or don't want to invest some serious $$

• Like 1

It's good for me. I used to ride 80 km x 2 just for an oil change kit and cross Montreal and the traffic jam. I pass through Quebec city each 2 week so this will be my place for parts and oil!

• Like 2

Nice looking place.

A few years ago, the Wife and I rode to Maine on our '01 Gilroys. We planned on going through Canada to Quebec, and then drop down into Maine from there. Nasty weather made us turn back from Toronto and drop down into the States at Niagra (although, the weather didn't get any better).

Anyway, I still want to visit Quebec, and this Dealership looks like a good place to stop.

• Like 1

Nice looking place.

A few years ago, the Wife and I rode to Maine on our '01 Gilroys. We planned on going through Canada to Quebec, and then drop down into Maine from there. Nasty weather made us turn back from Toronto and drop down into the States at Niagra (although, the weather didn't get any better).

Anyway, I still want to visit Quebec, and this Dealership looks like a good place to stop.

Tony - there is some beautiful country in Quebec - you really do have to make the trip.

• Like 2

Anyone else get the 'trade in your tee' email from IMC? There's a 'find a dealer' link at the top. When you click on it and try to find a Cdn dealer, the links for all the Cdn dealers take you to the new Que. dealer. Wonder how much they had to pay PI for that!.

I will be visiting that dealership the 1st week in March. And the Montreal one.

Let me know it when you will be there (Montreal)! If I can match it with my work and travels, I may head up there for a coffee or a meal if you want.

I will be at the Intercontinental down on the river in Montreal on 360 St-Antoine Ouest March 3-5th. I would love to see you and perhaps get a Montreal Smoked Meat Sandwich at Schwartz's Deli. I will PM you upon arrival.

• Like 2

That place is beautiful....May it become to you in Quebec City and surrounding areas what Charlotte has become to many of us...much more than a dealership but a friend and a trusted agent of the brand for all customers and lovers of Indian.

Deryl and I were there a few years ago in the winter and they had built an elevated track around the old city and dudes were racing on it with ice skates. I guess the long winter works on you because there were THOUSANDS aof people cheering them on. I don't know how many kilometer degrees it was but it was below real degrees zero

That place is beautiful....May it become to you in Quebec City and surrounding areas what Charlotte has become to many of us...much more than a dealership but a friend and a trusted agent of the brand for all customers and lovers of Indian.

Our dealership is not perfect but they do a great job. They are friendly with us Indian riders and we can feel a much more intensive care to us Indian owner. We don't have the chance to get an Indian exclusive dealership but the rules enacted by Indian give us more room and attention.

Indian of Charlotte are famous. This is why I plan do do the 2 - 3 hours of riding both side just to give a handshake to Mark Moses next summer while we will do the Blue Ridge Parkway!

• Like 1

Deryl and I were there a few years ago in the winter and they had built an elevated track around the old city and dudes were racing on it with ice skates. I guess the long winter works on you because there were THOUSANDS aof people cheering them on. I don't know how many kilometer degrees it was but it was below real degrees zero

You talk about the Redbull crashed ice! Crazy race!

• Like 1

Our dealership is not perfect but they do a great job. They are friendly with us Indian riders and we can feel a much more intensive care to us Indian owner. We don't have the chance to get an Indian exclusive dealership but the rules enacted by Indian give us more room and attention.

Indian of Charlotte are famous. This is why I plan do do the 2 - 3 hours of riding both side just to give a handshake to Mark Moses next summer while we will do the Blue Ridge Parkway!

I live 10 minutes off the Blue Ridge Parkway. got an extra bed, garage, tools, you are more than welcome even if just to stop by and rest a spell.

• Like 1

I live 10 minutes off the Blue Ridge Parkway. got an extra bed, garage, tools, you are more than welcome even if just to stop by and rest a spell.

Thank you Pete, I take note of this. We will talk about my trip when we meet up soon!

• Like 1

Je devrais être à Montréal prochaine Nuit dimanche . Est le concessionnaire à Québec ouvert les lundis ? Ma femme a lundi éteint et elle aimerait nous accompagner si possible.She aime la ville de Québec .