Indian Motorcycle Community

Off Time, Can't Ride

When you're stuck in the basement with your bikes justa sitting there, you think about some really weird shit, specially when you're listening to Johney Knoxville & Roger Alan Wade on Serius XM Country Outlaws. Anyway I was wondering, when most of you podunks go to the forum what part of the graphic do you click? I always go for the one on the right. Any help would be appreciated. Up, gotta go, the Steve Earle show just started.

Anyway I was wondering, when most of you podunks go to the forum what part of the graphic do you click?

Huh?!? :huh:

If I have posted a subject and it is there with a response, then I go to the right. Some time I am amused with titles and click on just to get a laugh

With a 15 year old bike I have to keep my attentions on what I am inquiring about

I try to find the posts by the dryassfunctional idiots on here. Wait I talking about meself. :rotfl:

• Like 1

I try to find the posts by the dryassfunctional idiots on here. Wait I talking about meself. :rotfl:

HEY...I resemble that :nod:

Two of em responded :nod: .